The Student Room Group

IBM Digital and technology degree apprenticeship 2022

Scroll to see replies

Am I being stupid or like why has everyone either gotten rejected or an AC date and I haven't got anything
Original post by reditater
Am I being stupid or like why has everyone either gotten rejected or an AC date and I haven't got anything

No bro they have just received a lot of applications and are taking a while, I just got an email tonight saying they’re reviewing my application form now.
Original post by willpayne235
No bro they have just received a lot of applications and are taking a while, I just got an email tonight saying they’re reviewing my application form now.

Ah yeah I got that email too, hopefully it's not a long wait
Reply 43
Yea I got an email saying my applications being reviewed rn so maybe we'll get notified tonight about our position
Ah yeah I got that email too, hopefully it's not a long wait

Yeah hope so, I haven’t received anything else yet, will let you know when I do. How about you?
Yeah hope so, I haven’t received anything else yet, will let you know when I do. How about you?

Nope, still waiting sadly.
Any updates anyone? Any more invitations to assessment centre?
Nope, still waiting sadly.

Original post by Aj2345
Yea I got an email saying my applications being reviewed rn so maybe we'll get notified tonight about our position

Any update on your application?

Nothing, wbu?
Nothing, wbu?

Same nothing, hopefully we will hear over the weekend
Nothing, wbu?

No, nothing yet.
Reply 52
Is anyone else still waiting for an email?

Hello, my son applied and hadn't heard anything, not even an auto reply to say they got his application form. I suggested he contact them and it turned out they didn't get his application form, even though it was showing in the portal! Not sure what's going on there, do they have so many applications that they can't process them all properly? So he resubmitted, then it was a wait again, he chased and now he's been told he's through to assessment centre and is awaiting a date, which they've said will be in the next 2 weeks. If you've not had any response, I'd say get in touch with them. Good luck
Any update on your application?

I got an update yesterday by the way, made it to the assessment center but gotta wait 2 weeks for them to sort out a date
I got an update yesterday by the way, made it to the assessment center but gotta wait 2 weeks for them to sort out a date

Congrats! Me too, waiting for a date now, might see you there! Good luck
Has anyone sent back their forms and presentation yet for the assessment centre?
Original post by Coderanj
Has anyone sent back their forms and presentation yet for the assessment centre?

Not yet, what about you?
Original post by Mr-Tickle
Not yet, what about you?

Nah not yet but i’m considering it this week
Original post by Mr-Tickle
Not yet, what about you?

Just sent it now this morning
2 quick questions:
when is the deadline for our presentations?
and is our presentation during our interview or at another time?
Thanks guys!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending