The Student Room Group

Am I able to go to uni with two btec level 3 foundation

Hi, I’m currently doing a btec Level 3 foundation course in sport with the option to extend to the national extended diploma after. The foundation course is worth 1.5 a levels. however when I finish I would like to switch subject and do the btec level 3 foundation diploma in business by the end of my two years in school I would have got an equivalent of 3 a levels. Would university’s still take me to do a business and accounting course because when I check the entry requirements I do not see btec level 3 foundations there. Can somebody please help me!!!
Original post by JbBone
Hi, I’m currently doing a btec Level 3 foundation course in sport with the option to extend to the national extended diploma after. The foundation course is worth 1.5 a levels. however when I finish I would like to switch subject and do the btec level 3 foundation diploma in business by the end of my two years in school I would have got an equivalent of 3 a levels. Would university’s still take me to do a business and accounting course because when I check the entry requirements I do not see btec level 3 foundations there. Can somebody please help me!!!

I think you'd need to check that the universities you want to apply to would be happy to accept them having been taken in different sittings - i.e. you're not taking two L3 foundation courses concurrently, but consecutively.
Reply 2
And how would I do this? By email?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending