76.47%
Edexcel (7)
20.59%
WJEC (1)
2.94%
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Welcome to the GCSE French Study Group! Image

This is where you can chat to others students taking your subject as you prepare for your GCSE exams this summer.

What can I do in these groups?

Almost anything! If you need help with a certain topic, want to rant about something you are struggling with or just want to support other students who are trying to prepare, this is the place for you. We want these to be a useful place for everyone no matter what you're looking for!

What can't I do in these groups?

Asking or offering copyright papers is against our site rules, and so is taking conversation off-site to do these things. Any posts doing this will be removed. That's the only rule Image

Ice Breaker questions if you want to use them!

> What exam board are you on? (Vote in the poll as well!)

> What bits of the course are you feeling confident with?

> What areas are you struggling with a little?

> Have you found any resources online that have helped you prepare?

Specifications and Advance Information:

AQA Spec // AQA Advance Information

Edexcel Spec // Edexcel Advance Information

Eduqas Spec // Eduqas Advance Information

Good luck with the next few months. Remember, ask for help, support where you can and together we can do this! Image
Last edited by Mythical Pingu; 4 months ago
srija08
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
I have my speaking GCSEs in 2 days!!! Very scared bcoz this is my first ever GCSE exam! Please share some tips to be able to achieve a grade 9
it is tomorrow!
Last edited by srija08; 2 months ago
teddybear4444h
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by srija08)
I have my speaking GCSEs in 2 days!!! Very scared bcoz this is my first ever GCSE exam! Please share some tips to be able to achieve a grade 9
Good luck 🍀🍀🍀🍀
Try and do some practice with someone else in your class and remain calm while doing it
Also remember pandas don’t talk silly
srija08
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Thank you
Usernamesaredum
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Speaking exam tomorrow, not so confident with memorising answers, could I still get a 9?
Usernamesaredum
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
In order of confidence, each exam and theme (AQA)
Writing > listening > speaking > reading
Theme 1 > theme 2 > grammar > theme 3
Last edited by Usernamesaredum; 1 month ago
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Usernamesaredum)
Speaking exam tomorrow, not so confident with memorising answers, could I still get a 9?
Good luck! You got this

MP
srija08
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hello what would be the top tips to help revise for the exams to get a grade 9? Im scared and tired of revision!
Last edited by srija08; 1 month ago
Usernamesaredum
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hello what would be the top tips to help revise for the exams to get a grade 9? Im scared and tired of revision!
Have you done all the past papers? If not, do them all
Learn high frequency vocabulary with Quizlet, Memrise, Duolingo ect
srija08
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Usernamesaredum)
Have you done all the past papers? If not, do them all
Learn high frequency vocabulary with Quizlet, Memrise, Duolingo ect
Yes thank u, I have done past papers n am trying to do as many as possible
I do hv Quizlet so I will do that...Thanks a lot
srija08
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I have my French Listening and Reading papers tomorrow!!!
Aiming for grade 9...Any advice?
dahlia06
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
also got french listening and reading tomorrow....
srija08
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by dahlia06)
Good luck
SagaciousSag
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Make sure you know all of your vocabulary. As long as you do, you should be fine.
srija08
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Thanks
sisi_
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
How did it go? I did mine today too lol but I can't decide whether its gone bad or not
dahlia06
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by sisi_)
How did it go? I did mine today too lol but I can't decide whether its gone bad or not
that listening was ... disgusting
reading was good, the translation>>>>
Last edited by dahlia06; 4 weeks ago
sisi_
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I agree so much!! I can never understand listening because its way too fast for me, but reading was literally a godsend icl. I also liked the translation it was great. Good luck for english tomorrow <3
dahlia06
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by sisi_)
I agree so much!! I can never understand listening because its way too fast for me, but reading was literally a godsend icl. I also liked the translation it was great. Good luck for english tomorrow <3
thank you, good luck as well!!
srija08
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Totally agree!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (26)
27.08%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (31)
32.29%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (10)
10.42%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (4)
4.17%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (5)
5.21%
I’m starting to consider my university options (14)
14.58%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (4)
4.17%
I’m not planning on going to university (2)
2.08%

Watched Threads