23.21%
OCR (3)
5.36%
WJEC (7)
12.5%
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Welcome to the GCSE Religious Studies Study Group! Image

This is where you can chat to others students taking your subject as you prepare for your GCSE exams this summer.

What can I do in these groups?

Almost anything! If you need help with a certain topic, want to rant about something you are struggling with or just want to support other students who are trying to prepare, this is the place for you. We want these to be a useful place for everyone no matter what you're looking for!

What can't I do in these groups?

Asking or offering copyright papers is against our site rules, and so is taking conversation off-site to do these things. Any posts doing this will be removed. That's the only rule Image

Ice Breaker questions if you want to use them!

> What exam board are you on? (Vote in the poll as well!)

> What bits of the course are you feeling confident with?

> What areas are you struggling with a little?

> Have you found any resources online that have helped you prepare?

Specifications and Advance Information:

AQA A Spec // AQA A Advance Information

AQA B Spec // AQA B Advance Information

Edexcel A Spec // Edexcel A Advance Information

Edexcel B Spec // Edexcel B Advance Information

OCR Spec // OCR A Advance Information

Eduqas Spec // Eduqas Advance Information

Good luck with the next few months. Remember, ask for help, support where you can and together we can do this! Image
Last edited by Mythical Pingu; 4 months ago
username5697873
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Anyone else studying Catholic Christianity and Judaism? WJEC exam board preferably!
Last edited by username5697873; 4 months ago
banana8224
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I'm doing AQA A Christianity and Islam.
I saw some students on Reddit say that the 12 markers for paper 1 could be easily predicted through the advance information they gave, and I was just wondering how you could do that or what kind of predictions have been made for the paper?
Usernamesaredum
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I’m doing Edexcel, Christianity and Islam
Fairly confident with most but would appreciate 12 marker help for problem of evil in Christianity (not solutions, the problem of evil itself) and predestination in Islam
thrivingfrog
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Usernamesaredum)
I’m doing Edexcel, Christianity and Islam
Fairly confident with most but would appreciate 12 marker help for problem of evil in Christianity (not solutions, the problem of evil itself) and predestination in Islam
Do you do edexcel b? If so I do the exact same as you
Usernamesaredum
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by thrivingfrog)
Do you do edexcel b? If so I do the exact same as you
Yes, do you do paper 1 Christianity and paper 2 Islam?
thrivingfrog
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Usernamesaredum)
Yes, do you do paper 1 Christianity and paper 2 Islam?
Yeah
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (3)
37.5%
As I expected (2)
25%
Harder (2)
25%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
12.5%

Watched Threads