The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

university of reading

Reading graduates - how was your time at reading university and did you get on well with your degree? did you find good jobs?
Original post by lfs_04_
Reading graduates - how was your time at reading university and did you get on well with your degree? did you find good jobs?

Hello @lfs_04_!

Whilst I am not a Reading graduate just yet (I'm in my final year and graduating in July this year) I can hopefully give you an idea of what Reading is like to study at and how I'm currently doing with my degree :smile:

I have honestly loved my time here at Reading and I'm already sad to have to leave soon! The campus is beautiful, has lots of green spaces, and has everything you could possibly need as a student. It has lovely coffee shops too! The location is great with loads of transport links in town and the campus only being a short walk away. There are also endless societies available for you to join!

My course has been fantastic and the lectures are so passionate about their subjects. They are always willing to put in the extra time to help you which is really nice. The careers department have also been great and provide a lot of support throughout for jobs after graduating. They also continue to support you 2 years after graduation.

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions about Reading then please let me know and I'll do my best to answer them for you.

Daisy
3rd year politics and international relations student
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest