Too easy to get into university Watch

This discussion is closed.
nas7232
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think that with something like pharmacy (corrrect me if I'm wrong) but your ability has a lot to do with attributes you cannot examine, such as how you work with patients and initiative. He's very good at management and I think that's got a lot to do with it. I'm sorry if it seems like I was bragging but that comment made me really angry grrr
I can see why you are called tiger
twiga
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by nas7232)
I can see why you are called tiger
raaaaaaaaaah!!!!
af1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
jimmy hill goes to my STATE school and so all this rubbish about him being a 'toff' is pathetic libel. In some ways i agree with him, there should be a limit to the grades that people should need in order to go to university. I believe that someone with EE (or the like) should not be allowed to go, as it takes the importance off other degrees.

This is my OPINION, hopefully not worthy of banning.

THANKS af1
Checking for Spies
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by af1)
jimmy hill goes to my STATE school and so all this rubbish about him being a 'toff' is pathetic libel. In some ways i agree with him, there should be a limit to the grades that people should need in order to go to university. I believe that someone with EE (or the like) should not be allowed to go, as it takes the importance off other degrees.

THANKS af1
:dito:
Sasuke!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
someone kill this guy!!!
InterCity125
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
But train driving is more vocational, it dosn't require quite as much understanding in other areas. Train driving isn't really that theoritical its just practise. This why you cannot do driving in universities.
There is quite a lotof theory in it - if you look at the link in my sig it tells you about the process. A large part of the course is spent in the class room, before you route learn etc.
twiga
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by af1)

THANKS af1
Thats fair enough, he may have a point, but the way he put it forward wasn't the best way of putting forward an arguement.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jimmy Hill)
people who get grades below this obviously will not derive any benefit from a university education. A-levels are not that hard and if you achieve anything below BBB at A-level you are obviously quite stupid.
What an *******
Alice2411
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Who else thinks that it is too easy to get into university? I think that there should be a minimum entry requirement of BBB at A-level; people who get grades below this obviously will not derive any benefit from a university education. A-levels are not that hard and if you achieve anything below BBB at A-level you are obviously quite stupid.

thats a horrible thing to say.pplwho get below BBB are just average it doesn't mean they shouldn't have the chance to not go university. the fact that ppl whop re scoring below bbb and wantin to go to university proves the fact that they are trying hard and it doesnt't matter to them that they aren't as intelligant as others. ur a pompous idiot and im neg repping u as soon as it lets me.
ChemistBoy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Who else thinks that it is too easy to get into university? I think that there should be a minimum entry requirement of BBB at A-level; people who get grades below this obviously will not derive any benefit from a university education.
Oh ****, better return my degree certificate then.

A-levels are not that hard and if you achieve anything below BBB at A-level you are obviously quite stupid.
That's me, with my BBC I'm as thick as two short planks.

Pillock.
craig!!!!!
Report 14 years ago
i think i speak for myself and everyone else 'what a loser am glad warwick rejected u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by craig!!!!!)
i think i speak for myself and everyone else 'what a loser am glad warwick rejected u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is there any university he has applied for when where he was accepted? I can imagine is personal statement.

I am da best, i think it is to easy to get to uni. i wnt to go to you're uni coz i think ditz big and clevoh init.

X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (2)
9.52%
They might tell the bully (4)
19.05%
I don't think they'd understand (3)
14.29%
It might lead to more bullying (7)
33.33%
There's nothing they could do (5)
23.81%

Watched Threads

Latest