The Student Room Group

HELP!! A level business

I need good revision tips for AS level business ( CIE ) i study privately so I only have a tutor and I just finished the syllabus! Please anyone who have done AS business let me know
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
I do AS business ( AQA ) is my exam board and I can suggest for revision. You practice as many past papers done in exam conditions as possible . You do active recall . You practice exam structures such as Pecan for 9 - markers questions and PECANPIE and AJIM( how to structure your conclusion) for 16- marker questions. Remember when to use your AO1,AO2,AO3, and A04 in each questions. Also revise to write your answer in P.E.E ( point , evidence and explanation) Also watch youtube videos on business structures and answering exam questions. Also one final note good luck in your exams 🙂 hopefully you do well I wish you luck in them
Reply 2
Original post by katnix
I do AS business ( AQA ) is my exam board and I can suggest for revision. You practice as many past papers done in exam conditions as possible . You do active recall . You practice exam structures such as Pecan for 9 - markers questions and PECANPIE and AJIM( how to structure your conclusion) for 16- marker questions. Remember when to use your AO1,AO2,AO3, and A04 in each questions. Also revise to write your answer in P.E.E ( point , evidence and explanation) Also watch youtube videos on business structures and answering exam questions. Also one final note good luck in your exams 🙂 hopefully you do well I wish you luck in them

So In CIE we don’t have 16 mark questions the highest marks we got for a question is 12 and I am very confused as to what you mean by active recall ,PECANPIE and AJIM would u mind explaining them?
also I really appreciate the time u took out of ur day for answering my question<3!!
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by nourxc
So In CIE we don’t have 16 mark questions the highest marks we got for a question is 12 and I am very confused as to what you mean by active recall ,PECANPIE and AJIM would u mind explaining them?
also I really appreciate the time u took out of ur day for answering my question<3!!

Active Recall is when. You try to recall and retain information without looking at your notebooks or text books for help or guidance . PecanPie and AJIM you only need them for 16 markers and above since your specification doesn’t have 16 markers you won’t need to know that one as you have said the highest markers is 12 markers.
Reply 4
Ohh okay yeah I always do “active recall” however I never knew it was called that I do that through post cards which helps a lot I have got like post cards for each chapter.
But thankss if u got any other tips would be helpful as well!!

Quick Reply

Latest