Who loves chemistry?

Watch this thread
Honey57
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Best science subject hands down. Even more handsome than physics. Yes and you too bio.
PastelColours
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
yes hands down, was my favourite gcse and a-level. bio was too much like English for me and physics was alright, didnt mind it
TriplexA
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Honey57)
Best science subject hands down. Even more handsome than physics. Yes and you too bio.
Used to hate it somehow but ended up really enjoying it
Last edited by TriplexA; 4 months ago
username5794123
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Not me.
Honey57
Rep:
(Original post by PastelColours)
yes hands down, was my favourite gcse and a-level. bio was too much like English for me and physics was alright, didnt mind it
It was actually my least favourite for gcse but I picked it for alevel anyway and became the best thing that existed for me. Biology was too heavy content-wise which made me bored half the time.
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
there is lots of chemistry that I enjoy casually learning sure

I hate doing the a level tho and it's my least favourite
Last edited by Obolinda; 4 months ago
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Here's my science A-level tier list:
Biology
Physics
Chemistry is last because it caused too much suffering.
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
It’s my favourite science too: not as difficult as physics, but more brain-stimulating than biology. It also has the best exams.
mathsaholic31
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
**** chemistry bro
Food!!
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
someone who loves chem
Honey57
Rep:
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
It’s my favourite science too: not as difficult as physics, but more brain-stimulating than biology. It also has the best exams.
That’s actually pretty much the same reason why I enjoy chemistry more than the other sciences
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Lmao, never heard it referred to as handsome before, but I agree. Chemistry is f**king beautiful.
eternaldevotiion
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
love it so much, yes it's by a long mile the best science, so glad i took it for a level and now applied to study chemistry/biochemistry at unis!!
helloiambored
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I am doing it for a level and tbh I enjoy it but I hate the questions. I have my mocks in a moth does anyone have any revision tips or any resources that could help me get a decent grade please.
Buzzzbee
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Chemistry is loveeeeee:love:
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Honey57)
Agree! My favorite subject at further levels at school. And I still have a passion for this science.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
In terms of what the best exams, I may ask?

5hyl33n share your love with another chemistry A levels lovers too!
64Lightbulbs
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
second to geology imo, but chemistry is one of the better sciences :yep:
ROTL94 2
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by mathsaholic31)
Chemistry ****s bro
Fixed
username5326522
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Romantic chemistry yh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (25)
29.07%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (30)
34.88%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (8)
9.3%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
3.49%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (5)
5.81%
I’m starting to consider my university options (12)
13.95%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (2)
2.33%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.16%

Watched Threads