The Student Room Group

IBM digital and technology solutions degree apprenticeships

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Y434
Does anyone know what email to message them on for the apprenticeship?

[email protected]
Reply 21

Thanks sm!
Original post by Y434
Does anyone know what email to message them on for the apprenticeship?

[email protected]
:smile:
SOMEONE PLS HELP ME!!!!!! I think I may have done my presentation wrong! are all 4 sections meant to be just pics no text?! PLS
Reply 24
Original post by Angel cake 55
SOMEONE PLS HELP ME!!!!!! I think I may have done my presentation wrong! are all 4 sections meant to be just pics no text?! PLS

I haven’t done my presentation yet so I’m not sure . Have you?
Original post by srishti777
I haven’t done my presentation yet so I’m not sure . Have you?

Hey yh but im thinking i have to change the whole thing. They weren't rlly clear with what the 4 sections are?! also its gotta be in today xx if u get the instructions pls do explain tysm
Reply 26
Hey yh but im thinking i have to change the whole thing. They weren't rlly clear with what the 4 sections are?! also its gotta be in today xx if u get the instructions pls do explain tysm

I haven’t looked into it yet, but my deadline to get it in is on 24th x

Good luck thoo
Original post by srishti777
I haven’t looked into it yet, but my deadline to get it in is on 24th x

Good luck thoo

best wishesssss x
Reply 28

Hi. At the briefing today they did say All pictures and no text
Original post by Norrash
Hi. At the briefing today they did say All pictures and no text

hey thanks, was the briefing anything we haven't hear before? thank you
Reply 30
I don’t think so, they said would send a recording of the briefing to everyone. Emails will be sent with individuals times and links to join each activity. Someone then asked about the presentation and they said about pictures and no text.
Original post by Norrash
I don’t think so, they said would send a recording of the briefing to everyone. Emails will be sent with individuals times and links to join each activity. Someone then asked about the presentation and they said about pictures and no text.

you are a legend, tysm!
Reply 32
I received an email telling me: "you have passed the IBM CV Review.
The next stage in the selection process is an Assessment Centre and we shall shortly invite you to a suitable date."
I only got this this morning, anyone else received it at a similar time? What's all this talk about presentations lool they haven't said anything about that to me :c
Original post by majidv
I received an email telling me: "you have passed the IBM CV Review.
The next stage in the selection process is an Assessment Centre and we shall shortly invite you to a suitable date."
I only got this this morning, anyone else received it at a similar time? What's all this talk about presentations lool they haven't said anything about that to me :c

Hey thats great news!!!! not sure i can help though sry, my assessment center in on Tuesday, i'd advise prepping ur presentation in advance tho x best wishes
Hi I know this is for the degree but was wondering if anyone has got through with the junior management consult apprenticeship - maybe we could make a WhatsApp or insta group chat to chat about it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending