The Student Room Group

What can I eat in 4 hour lecture?

Life has been cruel to me by assigning 9 to 1 lectures. Last time, I didn't eat and my tummy growled really loudly - which is not as embarrassing as it used to be, but still.

I see others eat/drink during the 10 min break. What is something healthy that I can eat? Don't say fruit because I'm not waking up in the morning to cut fruit. Don't say coffee/chocolaty things because they are unhealthy.

:smile:
Onions
Original post by dnahian80
Life has been cruel to me by assigning 9 to 1 lectures. Last time, I didn't eat and my tummy growled really loudly - which is not as embarrassing as it used to be, but still.

I see others eat/drink during the 10 min break. What is something healthy that I can eat? Don't say fruit because I'm not waking up in the morning to cut fruit. Don't say coffee/chocolaty things because they are unhealthy.

Breakfast bar?
Oatmeal bar
Reply 4
:colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:
Reply 5
Protein Shake
Mixed nuts, Pretzels, Almonds, Kale chips
Reply 7
Why do you need to cut fruit? Have something like a banana, apple or satsuma, not a pineapple or mango.
Original post by dnahian80

You can cut fruit the night before but other than that breakfast bars or nuts would be your best bet
Reply 9
If you have a decent breakfast, why can't you manage until 1pm?
Granola bar, banana, orange, apple any fruit you don't need to cut up.

I don't see why you cant go with not eating between 9-1 if you have breakfast even just a piece of toast or bowl of cereal would suffice.
On both Mondays and Wednesday I have back to back classes from 9-3 and I don't get a chance to eat at all in-between any of them so I just make sure to have a bowl of cereal for breakfast and then grab some lunch once I'm done with class at 3pm sometimes later if I have other meetings after.
Original post by Bigflakes
Onions

Tuna sandwich. :evil:
Well, since you don't want chocolaty things, have some chocolatey things!

Get some Vitamin E :wink:
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest