Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have fancied this guy for 2 and a half years and now i think i love him. I cant stop thinking about him and we have loads in common, i just know we would be so happy together.

Unfortunately i am too shy to tell him how i feel in case he hates me and we end up never speaking again. Also we are in different "groups" at school and he would probably get stick for going out with me which i wouldn't want to happen.

Please tell me what to do!

:burnout:

That happened with me and this girl. She's left my school to go to a different 6th form. I rarely speak to her know. She knew I liked her but I never told her as such. Just tell him. It's probably for the best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryFairy)
    I have fancied this guy for 2 and a half years and now i think i love him. I cant stop thinking about him and we have loads in common, i just know we would be so happy together.

Unfortunately i am too shy to tell him how i feel in case he hates me and we end up never speaking again. Also we are in different "groups" at school and he would probably get stick for going out with me which i wouldn't want to happen.

just tell him i no it sounds harsh but even if he does end up hating u then u will get over it quicker than if u carry on the way ya are.

ReputationRep:

Pull his hair in the playground and steal his crisps.

Nah...to be honest I have no idea. If I gave you advice on relationships, I'd recommend you do the exact opposite.

ReputationRep:

talk to him
    honestly go for it

ReputationRep:

Do it, and tell us how it goes! At least if he hates you you can try and get over it.

ReputationRep:
    Go for it, you don't know until you try.. you will regret it if you don't! ( speaking from experience here!)

ReputationRep:

I was in ur situation with my boyfriend now before we r together now.I was always afraid about telling him in case i cant be a normal friend with him. The period kept about several months but during this i tried to know him more and let him to know me more and even something about US.

Maybe more talked to him good luck

ReputationRep:

TELL HIM NOW!!!!!!!

he might like you to, and if he doesn't then it will save you wasting your time.

But ultimatly do you want him as a friend or a lover, he can't be both.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 21, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.