The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Textile Design Applicant/Offers Thread

Hi, I thought it might be nice to start a applicant/offers thread for people wanting to study textile deign at ual.

Scroll to see replies

hi i’ve applied for textile design at both csm and chelsea!!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
hi i’ve applied for textile design at both csm and chelsea!!

Hi have you heard from either?
Hi have you heard from either?

ive got an interview with chelsea tomorrow but i haven’t known of anyone that’s heard back from csm yet. wbu?
Reply 4
Original post by ghostmotel
ive got an interview with chelsea tomorrow but i haven’t known of anyone that’s heard back from csm yet. wbu?

I did csm, chelsea and lcf and I have heard back from all apart from chelsea.
I did csm, chelsea and lcf and I have heard back from all apart from chelsea.

have u had a decision from csm? ive sent my portfolio but haven’t heard anything since then
Reply 6
have u had a decision from csm? ive sent my portfolio but haven’t heard anything since then

I have sent my portfolio but have not heard anything else.
hi, I sent my portfolio for textiles at Chelsea two weeks ago, got asked to do an interview the day after I sent it off. My interviewer told me in the interview that she was going to give me an offer but it hasn’t come through on ucas yet after a week
Reply 8
hi, I sent my portfolio for textiles at Chelsea two weeks ago, got asked to do an interview the day after I sent it off. My interviewer told me in the interview that she was going to give me an offer but it hasn’t come through on ucas yet after a week

I got mine through after 3 weeks, and they told me two. Hope that helps x

i had my interview today and got an offer on the spot, they said that it’ll take up to 4 weeks to come through on ucas cos of the backlog of applicants X
i had my interview today and got an offer on the spot, they said that it’ll take up to 4 weeks to come through on ucas cos of the backlog of applicants X

should we create a gc on insta?
Original post by ghostmotel

how was your interview?
should we create a gc on insta?

drop your @ and i’ll follow you!
Reply 13
hey, i applied to chelsea and lcf. i’ve currently got an offer from chelsea and i’ve had an interview with lcf but am waiting to hear back.
i got into csm today!!!
Do you want to drop your insta @ im trying to make a gc
Do you want to drop your insta @ im trying to make a group chat
Do you want to drop your insta @ im trying to make a group chat

mine is graceoac can u add me x
mine is graceoac can u add me x

have done x
Hi, I submitted my portfolio for CSM BA textiles late November and still haven't heard back! I emailed them to ask and they said they only started reviewing applications in the January term and that applicants should hear back by around the end of the 2nd week of March by the latest. But I still haven't heard back! Is anyone else in the same position?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending