Uni of Exeter Offer Holder Days

Watch this thread
a1exm
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I am an offer holder for Computer Science, and I was planning on going to one of the offer holder days in March. A couple of my friends are applicants looking to study Maths and Biology, but haven't yet received offers.

Does anyone know what the dates are for the Maths and Biology offer holder days, so that we can see if they match up and therefore if we can go together?

Thanks for any help.
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
My son did Maths years ago and was offered a range of dates in Feb and March but your friends will need to be made an offer first.
a1exm
Rep:
(Original post by swanseajack1)
My son did Maths years ago and was offered a range of dates in Feb and March but your friends will need to be made an offer first.
I know they will but assuming they do what are the dates for this year? I know there are lots in Feb and March because I have seen mine.
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by a1exm)
I know they will but assuming they do what are the dates for this year? I know there are lots in Feb and March because I have seen mine.
As far as I know those are the dates. It might be best for your friends to check with their departments if they are made offers.

This calendar has the dates of Exeters visit days

https://www.exeter.ac.uk/staff/polic...art2/calendar/
Last edited by swanseajack1; 4 months ago
a1exm
Rep:
(Original post by swanseajack1)
As far as I know those are the dates. It might be best for your friends to check with their departments if they are made offers.

This calendar has the dates of Exeters visit days

https://www.exeter.ac.uk/staff/polic...art2/calendar/
Thanks for your help, clears a lot up
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (23)
33.33%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (31)
44.93%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (14)
20.29%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.45%

Watched Threads