Feeling Guilty

Watch this thread
For3igner
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
hi,

soo im a current year 13 student and i keep getting these unexpected bursts of guilt, no matter how much i revise or how much effort i put in i always feel like i could’ve revised more, i wont lie i do spend alot of time on tiktok and social media but i think its good to have some “me” time and take a break from revising.

doing revision has become so annoying/boring for me i literally have to force myself to do it, id rather just sit on social media instead of revising but my guilt wouldn’t let me!

does anyone have any advice on how to make revision fun like it used to be? or atleast some tips on how to effectively revise?

thx
Last edited by For3igner; 4 months ago
TriplexA
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by For3igner)
hi,

soo im a current year 13 student and i keep getting these unexpected bursts of guilt, no matter how much i revise or how much effort i put in i always feel like i could’ve revised more, i wont lie i do spend alot of time on tiktok and social media but i think its good to have some “me” time and take a break from revising.

doing revision has become so annoying/boring for me i literally have to force myself to do it, id rather just sit on social media instead of revising but my guilt wouldn’t let me!

does anyone have any advice on how to make revision fun like it used to be? or atleast some tips on how to effectively revise?

thx
Hi there.

You could try setting small daily revision targets so it doesn't seem as strenuous or draining. I personally incentivise myself by treating myself to chocolate or something nice to eat after doing revision Revising with friends can be a fun and engaging way to revise too.

Good luck.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (41)
31.78%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (60)
46.51%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (27)
20.93%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.78%

Watched Threads