The Student Room Group

Year 13's listennnnn

Hi Guys,
I am aware theres another Year 13 thread but its not as active, this is just a place for us Year 13's to gather together and talk about everything... (studies, mental health, stress)
whatever you want!!! I hope this can help people as I feel talking to others in similar positions really does help me, so hopefully it will help you tooo!!!!
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mystudentlife
Hi Guys,
I am aware theres another Year 13 thread but its not as active, this is just a place for us Year 13's to gather together and talk about everything... (studies, mental health, stress)
whatever you want!!! I hope this can help people as I feel talking to others in similar positions really does help me, so hopefully it will help you tooo!!!!

Great idea! How are you finding a-levels right now?
Reply 2
yr 13 is too much stress :colonhash:
Original post by 2D-jelly
Great idea! How are you finding a-levels right now?

I’m hating them so much!!! Idk I jus feel so lazy, demotivated and all. Idk the content and practice questions arent going well either. Ugh hbu??
Original post by Food!!
yr 13 is too much stress :colonhash:

Ik WAY too much!!
Reply 5
i dropped out at the end of y12 😎
Original post by user432
i dropped out at the end of y12 😎

What do you do now? (If u don’t mind me asking)
I’m hating them so much!!! Idk I jus feel so lazy, demotivated and all. Idk the content and practice questions arent going well either. Ugh hbu??

SAME I have absolutely no concentration in lessons and I cant do my hw cuz I keep getting distracted by random stuff even my own thoughts lmao so it takes hours for me to complete one piece of hw, still havent started revising for mocks n theyre in 2 weeks and in exams I always get distracted and cant finish the paper on time most of the time with last two-three pages not done its so annoying and like I do want to revise I just CANTTT
Reply 8
What do you do now? (If u don’t mind me asking)

started an apprenticeship back in september
Original post by Justtamara
SAME I have absolutely no concentration in lessons and I cant do my hw cuz I keep getting distracted by random stuff even my own thoughts lmao so it takes hours for me to complete one piece of hw, still havent started revising for mocks n theyre in 2 weeks and in exams I always get distracted and cant finish the paper on time most of the time with last two-three pages not done its so annoying and like I do want to revise I just CANTTT

SAMEEE bruhhhh, I’m jus worried for uni so it’s affecting me now!! I really need to revise but cbaaaaa. And my last mocks were crap so I don’t wanna go through that again
Reply 10
I got cheated out of an A+ in my mocks :colonhash:
Well technically they didn't mark wrong, but I worked out the RIGHT value, wrote it down, then used another value instead. And yeaaaa it was a segmented question so that carried forward about 10 marks 😀
Original post by Slx.24
Well technically they didn't mark wrong, but I worked out the RIGHT value, wrote it down, then used another value instead. And yeaaaa it was a segmented question so that carried forward about 10 marks 😀

off topic but levi the goat
Reply 12
Original post by user432
started an apprenticeship back in september

what apprenticeship im failing yr13 and I've been trying to find apprenticeships but theyre rlly hard to get into did u do a level 3 or 4
Original post by bk41n
what apprenticeship im failing yr13 and I've been trying to find apprenticeships but theyre rlly hard to get into did u do a level 3 or 4

depends what ur into tbh.

im doing a L3 digital marketing apprenticeship.

look on the government website or try to find local apprenticeship companies.

https://www.gov.uk/apply-apprenticeship
Reply 14
Original post by user432
off topic but levi the goat

Ofc :colone:
SAMEEE bruhhhh, I’m jus worried for uni so it’s affecting me now!! I really need to revise but cbaaaaa. And my last mocks were crap so I don’t wanna go through that again

No literally like if I cant handle this idk what I’ll do in uni n all my friends r like j sit down n study I CANT CONCENTRATE LIKE EVEN IF I WANT TO I’ll start and then 20 mins in I’ll realise I’ve done absolutely nothing cuz I was too dostracted drawing doodles around my hw lmao
im genuinely failing bio and have no uni offers and it's mock week and i started my period and still dont have a man and lost work documents and i spent the last of my job money and i'm overwhelmed xxx
Reply 17
Original post by Slx.24

:rofl: did you still get an A?
Original post by justtamara
no literally like if i cant handle this idk what i’ll do in uni n all my friends r like j sit down n study i cant concentrate like even if i want to i’ll start and then 20 mins in i’ll realise i’ve done absolutely nothing cuz i was too dostracted drawing doodles around my hw lmao

gurlll sameeee!!! I cannot concentrate at alll brooo
Original post by mstickbug
im genuinely failing bio and have no uni offers and it's mock week and i started my period and still dont have a man and lost work documents and i spent the last of my job money and i'm overwhelmed xxx

I’m failing too tbh! Don’t worry about offers unless ur rejected!! Even then no point worrying if u cant control it. Periods are the absolutely worse thing ever. And I would say focus on ur alevels then worry about the rest. Don’t be overwhelmed you got this!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending