Birmingham City University - Speech and language therapy

Watch this thread
FutureUndergrxd
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi guys!

Anyone applying/ got an offer from, Birmingham City University to study speech and language therapy BSc, starting in September 2022 ?
itsaish
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
I applied for BA in Pop. music, still waiting on the offer...had an interview on 4th which went well. Fingers crossed!
hev_ox
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by FutureUndergrxd)
Hi guys!

Anyone applying/ got an offer from, Birmingham City University to study speech and language therapy BSc, starting in September 2022 ?
Hi! I've just put a late application in and hoping it'll be in extra/clearing so I'll be in with a chance! Do you have a place on the course?
FutureUndergrxd
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by hev_ox)
Hi! I've just put a late application in and hoping it'll be in extra/clearing so I'll be in with a chance! Do you have a place on the course?
heyy!

yh i've got a conditional offer!
itsaish
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
heyy!

Congratulations on your offer! Did you receive any mail from the university? I got a conditional offer on 4th March through Track but nothing from the university.
visuals
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Do you have any advice for the interview? What should I expect to do/be asked at the interview?
hev_ox
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
heyy!

Well done!! How did you find the interview? I've done interviews for nursing degrees but not too sure what this one would involve.
FutureUndergrxd
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by itsaish)
Congratulations on your offer! Did you receive any mail from the university? I got a conditional offer on 4th March through Track but nothing from the university.
thank you!
oooh well done! I got my offer quite a while ago, but I got an email from the uni itself and a message thru track. Are you applying for accommodation?
Last edited by FutureUndergrxd; 2 months ago
FutureUndergrxd
Rep:
(Original post by hev_ox)
Well done!! How did you find the interview? I've done interviews for nursing degrees but not too sure what this one would involve.
Thankss! I did the interview last year sometime, but they asked me generic questions about speech and language therapy, so why i wanted to study speech and language therapy as well as the qualities a speech a language therapist has. I'm sure the questions would be very similar to nursing.
Last edited by FutureUndergrxd; 2 months ago
FutureUndergrxd
Rep:
(Original post by visuals)
Do you have any advice for the interview? What should I expect to do/be asked at the interview?
Hi!

I'm assuming you're asking about slt.

Just make sure you are prepped up on the course details as well as what a slt does etc.
Just be yourself! I'm sure you will do fine!
Anonymous #1
Report 2 months ago
Hi!

I'm assuming you're asking about slt.

Just make sure you are prepped up on the course details as well as what a slt does etc.
Just be yourself! I'm sure you will do fine!
Thankyou and yes slt. What questions should i expect?
hev_ox
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Thankss! I did the interview last year sometime, but they asked me generic questions about speech and language therapy, so why i wanted to study speech and language therapy as well as the qualities a speech a language therapist has. I'm sure the questions would be very similar to nursing.

Ahh that’s great!! Thanks so much that’s given me a good idea on what to prepare myself for. I got my interview through this morning so I’m really excited. Hopefully will be seeing you in September
hev_ox
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I have accepted and firmed at BCU for SLT today!!
Odie.b
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Is anyone on the course, how’s it going? I have my interview next week, thanks
jajamag
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hi guys!

Heyy, I have firmed BCU for BSc SLT. Are you planning to commute or stay in halls, if so what accommodation are you looking at?

I've found that most accommodation is far from the city south campus, where we will be studying. The closest accommodation is Queen's hospital close, which is about a 10 mins walk to the campus, but I'm not really a fan.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (19)
31.67%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (23)
38.33%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.33%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.67%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
11.67%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.67%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed