The Student Room Group

Advantages and Disadvantages of a website

Hi everyone, i need some help. one of my tasks is to compare websites such as Trivago to trustpilot. basically looking at what the website includes, the advantages and disadvantages of the site and then comparing it to each other with the advantages and disadvantages, im not being able to find any disadvantages for trivago.
Hi did you find help in your assignment?
Of not please deam me I can help you
Original post by farhan.mehmood
Hi everyone, i need some help. one of my tasks is to compare websites such as Trivago to trustpilot. basically looking at what the website includes, the advantages and disadvantages of the site and then comparing it to each other with the advantages and disadvantages, im not being able to find any disadvantages for trivago.

Thing of some qualities of the website such as design, does it meet user requirements and user needs like is it suitable for all users regardless of needs and abilities if for example someone was colour blind are there contrasting colours to be able to identify and see. Take security elements into issue like realism it’s not phishing or a scam like website is it or is it legit and for real. What about relevant information how relevant is it. Is it appropriate or inappropriate.

Quick Reply

Latest