The Student Room Group

Warwick A101 2022 Offer Holders

Welcome to the Warwick A101 2021 Offer Holders.

For general information click: https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/med/study/ugr

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for, advertise or mention group chats.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

Post originally created by ecolier.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi everyone!! Curious to know is warwick most peoples top choice or still waiting to hear back from other unis?:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by an99hh
Hi everyone!! Curious to know is warwick most peoples top choice or still waiting to hear back from other unis?:smile:

I was waiting to here back but Warwick was my first choice any way so I withdrew my applications and firmed. Is it your first one ?
Reply 3
Congrats everyone! just out of interest when did you hear back on ucas :smile:
I’m still waiting to hear back from a couple of unis but I’m really glad I got an offer from Warwick I really liked it there!!
I heard back yesterday and I’m still waiting to hear back from another interview but Warwick is definitely my first choice!
Damn what a long journey it has been to get to this point. To think we're all finally gunna be MED STUDENTS! 😭 Well done you lot 🎉🎉
Reply 7
Warwick is definitely my first choice!! I’m so excited!
So excited to meet you all! My ucas updated 3 hours after my email from Warwick ☺️
Original post by Stephie96
So excited to meet you all! My ucas updated 3 hours after my email from Warwick ☺️

Can't wait for September! Did you get an email from UCAS saying it had been updated too or did you just check :smile:
Hi everyone :smile: I'm just wondering how we go about finding places to live closer to September? I.e., will there be mixer days/chats/excel sheets/info on halls etc? So happy for everyone who's got an offer - well done!!
Hey Guys Congrats on getting offers🎉, it’s been a long journey, but we’re all here now
Congratulations all! Very excited to meet everyone!
Original post by Student101m
Damn what a long journey it has been to get to this point. To think we're all finally gunna be MED STUDENTS! 😭 Well done you lot 🎉🎉

Yeah this is how I feel too! 😅
Original post by Strowger
Yeah this is how I feel too! 😅

Honestly it hasn't quite sunk in yet and still feels surreal, I'm sure it'll be like this till we actually start in September 😅
Reply 15
Original post by gmfisherr
Hi everyone :smile: I'm just wondering how we go about finding places to live closer to September? I.e., will there be mixer days/chats/excel sheets/info on halls etc? So happy for everyone who's got an offer - well done!!

There should be an offer holders day hopefully in person! Generally theres a few places for gem students in the actual uni accom on campus but not many, most people live in private halls in coventry or leamington spa from what I’ve heard!! or can find a group to stay with at the offer holders day
Reply 16
Original post by Lula14
I was waiting to here back but Warwick was my first choice any way so I withdrew my applications and firmed. Is it your first one ?

Love that for you, you’re set!
Warwick was the only grad course I applied to, I’m still waiting on sgul and newcastle a100!! Honestly no idea what I might do if I get another offer 😅 I would 100% prefer a bigger city but I really like that its an all grad course + obviously it would be much more affordable
Original post by an99hh
There should be an offer holders day hopefully in person! Generally theres a few places for gem students in the actual uni accom on campus but not many, most people live in private halls in coventry or leamington spa from what I’ve heard!! or can find a group to stay with at the offer holders day

On the website, it says the offer holder day will be between Feb and April, we should get an email soon
Reply 18
Original post by gmfisherr

Following!
Original post by livalittle55
Can't wait for September! Did you get an email from UCAS saying it had been updated too or did you just check :smile:

I got an email to say it had been updated - has yours come through? ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest