Help for students (new feature)

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Expert
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
Esteemed List Members,

I provide help for distance learning, adult and conventional students in doing assignments,
projects, theses, etc. Subjects: ALL You might be amazed - how one PhD can provide *ALL SUBJECTS*
support? Yes, it is difficult to be comprehended, but it is true. I have four PhD degrees: in
mathematics, physics, computer science and electrical engineering plus MS degree in business &
management. My method is detailed problem consideration, explanation and demonstrative solving. I
shall unscramble you your assignment in detail and answer all your questions regarding solution
process. I provide only super-high quality service.

Please contact me off list for terms by:

partner5498 {AT} excite {DOT} com

(Supposed, you are able to assemble my real email address. Sure, delete white spaces, in
particular.)

Sincerely,

Andrew Moore, PhD
Richard Kanarek
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
Greetings.

If you're dopey enough to fall for the Dr. Fairman Mk II SPAM that I'm replying to, I'd recommend
giving up on higher education, and considering a respectable. manual trade.

If you really need help, you might want to try www.smarthinking.com. Note that I am in no way
affiliated with the Smarthinking.com people; I mention it only because it is the only legitimate
online tutoring service I'm aware of. If anyone else has URL's for LEGITIMATE tutoring services,
perhaps they might considering posting them so as to turn this garbage thread into something useful.

Best regards, Richard Kanarek Distance Learner & Tradesman <g
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (27)
8.54%
Confident (41)
12.97%
Indifferent (50)
15.82%
Unsure (80)
25.32%
Worried (118)
37.34%

Watched Threads