The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Southampton university: previous timetable (Electrical and electronic engineering) wa

I want to go the university of Southampton to study Electrical and Electronic Engineering.

Does anyone ,who has done the course before or is currently doing the course, have a timetable ideally for the first (multiple years if possible).

I want to be able to view a previous students timetable so that I can get am idea for what I might get if i study there.

Thanks.
Original post by Anonymous
I want to go the university of Southampton to study Electrical and Electronic Engineering.

Does anyone ,who has done the course before or is currently doing the course, have a timetable ideally for the first (multiple years if possible).

I want to be able to view a previous students timetable so that I can get am idea for what I might get if i study there.

Thanks.

Hiya :hi:

You're best contacting the department/admissions for this kind of information

Better still, go to an Open Day where you can ask current students or maybe the @Uni of Southampton Students / @Uni of Southampton official rep may be able to help answer this !

Best wishes,
Cheese :bump:
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous

Thanks.

Hello,

3rd year Medical student at southampton here đź‘‹

There is a visitor day at Southampton for offer holders on the 7th of May, it might be helpful to attend, talk to current students ask them about their experience and have a chat with faculty.
Faculty might not be able to give you a timetable at the moment, however emailing them and asking is always helpful.
Here is a link to the course structure hopefully it’s helpful https://www.southampton.ac.uk/courses/electrical-electronic-engineering-degree-beng#structure

Hope my answers help and if you want to ask about anything else don’t hesitate!

Cynthia (Southampton student ambassador)

Quick Reply

Latest