Politics Philosophy and Law 2022 entry !

Watch this thread
Amm2004
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Has anybody heard from kings college London or Warwick regarding Politics Philosophy and Law 2022 entry. Thanks !
emily.mls
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
Haven't heard anything from KCL yet
kazspglmn
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
nothing yet
15AltikritiS
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Nothing from kcl for me either
kazspglmn
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
i got my kcl offer on the 2nd so i think they’re working their way through! good luck you guys
Amm2004
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by kazspglmn)
i got my kcl offer on the 2nd so i think they’re working their way through! good luck you guys
Congratulations! Was that for PPL? Apparently there are only 30 places so not holding out much hope
15AltikritiS
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
PPL?
Amm2004
Rep:
(Original post by 15AltikritiS)
PPL?
Politics philosophy and law degree? 4 years LLB

It that what you got your offer for? Thanks
Last edited by Amm2004; 4 months ago
kazspglmn
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
hi yes sorry it was for ppl! i thought that was implied from the channel name my bad
kazspglmn
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Amm2004)
Congratulations! Was that for PPL? Apparently there are only 30 places so not holding out much hope
thank you! i think they give out a few more offers than that but uptake is a lot smaller, good luck!!
15AltikritiS
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
thank you! i think they give out a few more offers than that but uptake is a lot smaller, good luck!!
Congrats!!
p_k_J
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Amm2004)
Has anybody heard from kings college London or Warwick regarding Politics Philosophy and Law 2022 entry. Thanks !
I got my offer yesterday!
15AltikritiS
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by p_k_J)
I got my offer yesterday!
Well done! Was it for KCL or Warwick?
p_k_J
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by 15AltikritiS)
Well done! Was it for KCL or Warwick?
Thank you! it was for KCL
Amm2004
Rep:
Still waiting ! Is anyone able to send me the tracker sheet for those who have offers at KCL. Can’t find it thanks
x.sambaa
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I got an offer for PPL 3 weeks ago now, add me on insta to get added into a PPL group i'm makin! insta- x.sambaa
Amm2004
Rep:
(Original post by x.sambaa)
I got an offer for PPL 3 weeks ago now, add me on insta to get added into a PPL group i'm makin! insta- x.sambaa
Which university? Thanks
x.sambaa
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
kings college london
lettucegoestouni
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Anyone still waiting
15AltikritiS
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Anything for PPL? I’ve seen that today was a sort of mass culling for LLB but I’ve still heard nothing and it’s making me stressed af
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
17.68%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (41)
25%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
51.83%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.49%

Watched Threads