The Student Room Group

Plagerism

Would the university inform you if your paper was under investigation for misconduct?
A public announcement was made in regards to misconduct but I personally haven't been spoken to and would assume they would inform students personally first. Am I wrong?
Original post by Anonymous
Would the university inform you if your paper was under investigation for misconduct?
A public announcement was made in regards to misconduct but I personally haven't been spoken to and would assume they would inform students personally first. Am I wrong?

I would think they would notify you of this and the need for the plagiarism to be investigated.
Yes, your university would inform you first if your paper was under investigation for misconduct. Just because they made a public announcement on the topic of misconduct doesn't mean anyone actually committed misconduct, it may just be one of those annual things, to remind students. If you are worried about being accused of misconduct, then whatever you may have done to make you worry about this, I just wouldn't do it in the future. There's no good reason to commit plagiarism.

- Rosie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending