The Student Room Group

Career possibilities

Hi there,

I want to become a Charterd Finance Analyst or a Investment Broker for a Private Equity Firm.

I trade on a Demo account on mt5 and I have 145 winning trades out of 152. I know how to analyze the market to get in at the correct time and place an order. I know how to set a stop loss and take profit. I know how to use the support and resistance strategy to get the best time to make a trade, I know how to use the Fibonacci strategy also.

I come from a poor background, I didn't eat 3 days of the week as a kid and I still don't eat 2 days a week. Anyway I am very passionate about learning the stock market and educating myself in Forex. I want to be able to eat a meal every night of the week ☺️ I am sure if i can educate myself in the correct way and gain enough experience I can make at least £1k per week? The stock market makes £7trillion per day so of course with the correct experience I could make £4k per month.

I am going to Open Uni to study MS Economics and I am going to do a CFA UK investment management certificate.

Would that be enough to gain a job as a Charterd Finance Analyst or Private Equity Investment Manager?

Hopefully someone can reply as soon as possible. Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by FibonacciKING
Hi there,

I want to become a Charterd Finance Analyst or a Investment Broker for a Private Equity Firm.

I trade on a Demo account on mt5 and I have 145 winning trades out of 152. I know how to analyze the market to get in at the correct time and place an order. I know how to set a stop loss and take profit. I know how to use the support and resistance strategy to get the best time to make a trade, I know how to use the Fibonacci strategy also.

I come from a poor background, I didn't eat 3 days of the week as a kid and I still don't eat 2 days a week. Anyway I am very passionate about learning the stock market and educating myself in Forex. I want to be able to eat a meal every night of the week ☺️ I am sure if i can educate myself in the correct way and gain enough experience I can make at least £1k per week? The stock market makes £7trillion per day so of course with the correct experience I could make £4k per month.

I am going to Open Uni to study MS Economics and I am going to do a CFA UK investment management certificate.

Would that be enough to gain a job as a Charterd Finance Analyst or Private Equity Investment Manager?

Hopefully someone can reply as soon as possible. Thanks

Why would you want to work as a salaryman when you could setup your own trading firm instead?
I have thought about starting my own Firm. The thing is, where do I get a business start up loan? I have a bad credit rating.
Reply 3
Original post by FibonacciKING
I have thought about starting my own Firm. The thing is, where do I get a business start up loan? I have a bad credit rating.

Why would you need a loan given you'll be making £4k/month?

Quick Reply