The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

MSc Education | University of Oxford 2022

Hello! Have you applied to MSc in Education at Uni of Oxford in 2022? If yes, have you heard back yet?

Good luck!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Infinitespark
Hello! Have you applied to MSc in Education at Uni of Oxford in 2022? If yes, have you heard back yet?

Good luck!

Hi! I applied for Child Develop and Education one and haven’t heard back yet!
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Original post by EmiEmi999
Hi! I applied for Child Develop and Education one and haven’t heard back yet!

Can you dm me on here?
Can you dm me on here?

Would love to but I honestly can’t figure out how to do so :-/

Good luck!

Hi! Applied to MSc Education (Digital and Social Change) and have not heard back. I applied by the Jan deadline.

Best of luck to all of us!
Original post by raihaqyaza
Hi! Applied to MSc Education (Digital and Social Change) and have not heard back. I applied by the Jan deadline.

Did you have an interview?

May I ask if you have been already invited to an interview? I’m just trying to figure out if the education department is generally taking their time as I didn’t hear back for an interview / rejection either. Best of luck to us allllll 🤞🤞🤞
May I ask if you have been already invited to an interview? I’m just trying to figure out if the education department is generally taking their time as I didn’t hear back for an interview / rejection either. Best of luck to us allllll 🤞🤞🤞

I applied for Child development and education and still haven’t heard anything from them! I bet it’s either this week or beginning oF March
Did you have an interview?

Hi!

I got the interview invite an hour ago and will have the interview on March 2nd. So nervous but so glad to finally hear the a response!

My backround:
1. Top global university in Japan
2. International student
3. GPA 3.68
4. IELTS 8.5/TOEFL114
Hi!

I got the interview invite an hour ago and will have the interview on March 2nd. So nervous but so glad to finally hear the a response!

My backround:
2. International student
3. GPA 3.68
4. IELTS 8.5/TOEFL114

May I ask which course you applied for?
Hi!

My backround:
2. International student
3. GPA 3.68
4. IELTS 8.5/TOEFL114

Yeeeey! All the best of luck to you! I hope all goes great! I’m still waiting to hear back regarding MSc education with child development pathway
May I ask which course you applied for?

Education (Digital and Social Change)
Education (Digital and Social Change)

Ah congrats! Good luck on your interview!
Ah congrats! Good luck on your interview!

Hi Emi! I just got an interview invite for child development pathway. I do hope you got positive news too
Hi Emi! I just got an interview invite for child development pathway. I do hope you got positive news too

Congrats! I haven’t heard anything, but it is okay! I’m not so confident with my application anyway 😅.
Congrats! I haven’t heard anything, but it is okay! I’m not so confident with my application anyway 😅.

Please don’t lose hope… I’m sure they will get in touch soon with positive news. Good luck
Please don’t lose hope… I’m sure they will get in touch soon with positive news. Good luck

May I ask when did u submit your application? I submitted mine since mid December, it’s been quite long.
May I ask when did u submit your application? I submitted mine since mid December, it’s been quite long.

I submitted mine by the Jan deadline around the first week of January
I submitted mine by the Jan deadline around the first week of January

Ah! I’m not sure why mine is taking so long. Are you currently an undergrad student (hope you don’t mind me asking!). I’m currently in my final year at Bristol, kinda give my shot for Oxford but I know my chances are low.
Anyway, hope your interview will go well! Im sure it will.
Ah! I’m not sure why mine is taking so long. Are you currently an undergrad student (hope you don’t mind me asking!). I’m currently in my final year at Bristol, kinda give my shot for Oxford but I know my chances are low.
Anyway, hope your interview will go well! Im sure it will.

No I don’t mind! And yes I’m a final year undergrad in education. What are u studying? Also I called the admissions office a few days ago and the lady confirmed that there were many applicants so there’s a delay but they’re all in process of reaching out for interviews etc. Thought this might take some weight off the waiting stress
No I don’t mind! And yes I’m a final year undergrad in education. What are u studying? Also I called the admissions office a few days ago and the lady confirmed that there were many applicants so there’s a delay but they’re all in process of reaching out for interviews etc. Thought this might take some weight off the waiting stress

I’m majoring in Childhood Studies with Management at Bristol! My scores are perfect though, that’s y I’m not so confident with my application. Applied so I won’t regret that I didn’t!😅

Quick Reply