The Student Room Group

Dundee A100 2022 Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by emilylhorrocks
which one?

98937BA3-684D-4E6B-B3B5-792BEF369FE5.jpeg
This one! Idk if I'm allowed to upload photos of emails here, pls lmk if I can't 🤧
Reply 41
Original post by probablypebbles
yeah, i didn't hear about it as well ?

I just posted the email regarding this! :smile:
Is anyone going to the open day on the 6th April?
Original post by Maureenp73q
Is anyone going to the open day on the 6th April?

Yeah I will be :smile:
Fab, it's actually my daughter but I'll be there with her. Exciting times :smile:
Hello! I’m Alannah, a Zoology graduate stating this year having thankfully been allowed to refer a year ☺️ looking forward to meeting you all!
Original post by Alannah1064
Hello! I’m Alannah, a Zoology graduate stating this year having thankfully been allowed to refer a year ☺️ looking forward to meeting you all!

Omg hi!! I’m an Animal Science graduate!! Nice to meet you! :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Does anyone know if there are online resources showing the inside of the medical school in the form of a tour/video? I have watched a couple of old ones on youtube but every tour and campus video seems to focus on the main campus. I have seen the lecture theatres but kind of just want to get a feel of the school space itself.
Original post by Victoria_lmr
Omg hi!! I’m an Animal Science graduate!! Nice to meet you! :smile:

Ooh yas! Haha 😆 where are you from?
Original post by bunbunbun
Does anyone know if there are online resources showing the inside of the medical school in the form of a tour/video? I have watched a couple of old ones on youtube but every tour and campus video seems to focus on the main campus. I have seen the lecture theatres but kind of just want to get a feel of the school space itself.

Unfortunately I haven’t been able to find any but if I do I’ll give you a shout!
Unfortunately I haven’t been able to find any but if I do I’ll give you a shout!

Thank you! In comparison to other unis Dundee is a bit mysterious with their medicine course.
I also had another question- for anyone who will be private renting (so not living in student accomm.) what are your plans for viewing flats? I know from experience that booking flat viewings is stressful and I’m in the middle of my thesis for my undergrad at the moment so don’t have that much spare time to travel to Dundee.
Ooh yas! Haha 😆 where are you from?

I’m French but studied in Newcastle Uni! What about you?
I also had another question- for anyone who will be private renting (so not living in student accomm.) what are your plans for viewing flats? I know from experience that booking flat viewings is stressful and I’m in the middle of my thesis for my undergrad at the moment so don’t have that much spare time to travel to Dundee.

I know it’s not the best way to do it but I just do online viewings, I did that when studying in Newcastle before going to Aberdeen for my gap year. I ended up loving my flat in Aberdeen so I might do that for Dundee! They usually organize a facetime viewing and they walk around the property showing it to you. (It’s good because you can take screenshots haha)
(edited 2 years ago)
I know it’s not the best way to do it but I just do online viewings, I did that when studying in Newcastle before going to Aberdeen for my gap year. I ended up loving my flat in Aberdeen so I might do that for Dundee! They usually organize a facetime viewing and they walk around the property showing it to you. (It’s good because you can take screenshots haha)

I live in Aberdeen so the travelling isn’t the worst but I will probably have to do online viewings. Problem is, I know someone who did that and they ended up with mushrooms growing in the carpet!!! :eek: lmao hopefully this doesn’t happen to us!
I live in Aberdeen so the travelling isn’t the worst but I will probably have to do online viewings. Problem is, I know someone who did that and they ended up with mushrooms growing in the carpet!!! :eek: lmao hopefully this doesn’t happen to us!

Oh god that sounds horrible 😂 I hope we can find great flats!
I’m French but studied in Newcastle Uni! What about you?

So sorry the notifications on this app never show and I’m hopeless at checking my phone these days! Ah cool! I’m Scottish and studied at Glasgow Uni ☺️
Anyone here going to the offer holder event on the 6th April?
So sorry the notifications on this app never show and I’m hopeless at checking my phone these days! Ah cool! I’m Scottish and studied at Glasgow Uni ☺️

Hey! I will be, nice to see there are some other grads that will be there too :smile:

I will be too (: Really excited and hope we can see some of the facilities. I'm a graduate too so it's nice to see that there will (hopefully) be a few of us studying there.
Does anyone know if we can bring a guest along to the event on Wednesday? Can’t seem to find the information anymore 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending