Aqa english language paper 1 q5 - 2021

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Izzyjahan
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
If you know the question for Q5 language paper 1 2021 can you plz tell me?
25ax._
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
its a picture of people walking in a sunny weather or you could write about a new beging
have you done the literature paper 2 2021?
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Look at the picture and make notes
Izzyjahan
Rep:
(Original post by 25ax._)
its a picture of people walking in a sunny weather or you could write about a new beging
I m doing English lang mock tmr. THANKSSSS
Izzyjahan
Rep:
I have Literature paper next week about christmas carol. And do you know about what kind of extract was for the paper?
symptom
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Is this for the November 2021 exam? It's like a sunny setting with a bunch of people walking! Paper 2 is an article about fast fashion or something.
Izzyjahan
Rep:
(Original post by tinyperson)
Look at the picture and make notes
what?
Kyle McNeil
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I recommend watching Mr. Salles Teaches English on YouTube, I sat the November 2021 English Language resit and got a 6 (up from a 3 last summer) because of watching his videos.

For P1, Q5, search for ‘how to cheat the description question mr salles’ on YouTube, there is a paragraph you could memorise and adapt it to the question - that’s what I did.
Kainat_Omar
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hey, do you know anything about the paper 2 for english language?
symptom
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Kainat_Omar)
Hey, do you know anything about the paper 2 for english language?
Yes. It’s a article about fast fashion and people buying loads of clothes.
uruchan
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by symptom)
so were supposed to write an article fast fashion??
symptom
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by uruchan)
so were supposed to write an article fast fashion??
About fast fashion and people buying lots of clothes or something. It's like a magazine or news article.
School stuff_
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
About fast fashion and people buying lots of clothes or something. It's like a magazine or news article.

Wasn’t it about child labour? What was your sources
Last edited by School stuff_; 3 months ago
symptom
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by School stuff_)
I cant remember to be honest. and i sat the actual exam in Nov 2021.
bradleysburner
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I cant remember to be honest. and i sat the actual exam in Nov 2021.
(Original post by School stuff_)

Sorry to butt in guys, but was q's 1-4 based on fast fashion, and q5 on child labour?
brendonhel
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by bradleysburner)
Sorry to butt in guys, but was q's 1-4 based on fast fashion, and q5 on child labour?
Is it not the other way round?
brendonhel
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Do you know the inspector calls question form November 2021 Aqa?
symptom
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by brendonhel)
Do you know the inspector calls question form November 2021 Aqa?
No sorry I only did English Language
bradleysburner
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
To be honest I don't actually know that's why I asked, but now that I think about it probably is the other way around
symptom
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
No. The final question 5 aka section B is about child labour NOT FAST FASHION, I misremembered as it was literally months ago (and I wrote about fast fashion that's why i thought it was). Q4 was about this kid from a book, you basically had to give an opinion on whether he was nervous? I think... I cant really remember tho sorry.
X
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (32)
27.12%
As I expected (40)
33.9%
Harder (39)
33.05%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
5.93%

Watched Threads