The Student Room Group

MSc dietetics finance

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me understand the student loan situation for dietetics.

I have completed an undergraduate degree and I am looking to become a dietician.
From my understanding, if I went onto a MSc dietetics course, I would be eligable for a loan similar to the one I got for my undergraduate degree.

As it is a competitive course, I would like to make a back up plan, just incase I do not get onto a Detetics MSc. Does anyone know if I would be able to complete a Masters degree in Nutrition, and then complete a MSc in dietetics? And most importantly, how the student loan/SFE works for that?

Thanks for your help!
Original post by billyshep8
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me understand the student loan situation for dietetics.

I have completed an undergraduate degree and I am looking to become a dietician.
From my understanding, if I went onto a MSc dietetics course, I would be eligable for a loan similar to the one I got for my undergraduate degree.

As it is a competitive course, I would like to make a back up plan, just incase I do not get onto a Detetics MSc. Does anyone know if I would be able to complete a Masters degree in Nutrition, and then complete a MSc in dietetics? And most importantly, how the student loan/SFE works for that?

Thanks for your help!

Hi Billy,

Is your course a Pre-registration course or a Taught Masters?

Do you know the full course details and Name of univeristy you wish to study at?

Thanks, Amy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending