Sunderland A100 2022 Offer Holders

Watch this thread
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Welcome to the Sunderland University A100 2022 Offer Holders.

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for, advertise or mention group chats.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!
Last edited by ecolier; 4 months ago
FloBou
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Thanks for making this group 😊 what halls is everyone looking at? Or do app medics have to go in scotia quay
studentLuna
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hello guys and congratulations everyone!
jxr16
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by FloBou)
Thanks for making this group 😊 what halls is everyone looking at? Or do app medics have to go in scotia quay
i think all medics get put in scotia quay
Hisokaaaaa
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Congratulations 🥳 is anyone going to the health sciences open day? I’ve never been to Sunderland lol
FloBou
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Hisokaaaaa)
Congratulations 🥳 is anyone going to the health sciences open day? I’ve never been to Sunderland lol
Neither have I lol but I might see you there in the 16th march
Katiekl
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Is their an offer holder day for medicine
FloBou
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
We don’t know yet but I think a lot of us are going to the March 16th open day

(Original post by Katiekl)
Is their an offer holder day for medicine
laurab_
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi, congrats everyone!! 🥳
m_123456
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi everyone, congrats!
jxr16
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
yeah i’ve visited the campus a few times and loved it! i’d love to come to the open day as well just to meet all of you
Sofie296
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hey guys, any grads here? I’ll be 27 when I start and don’t want to be the only oldie
Ailsed2004
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi everyone cant wait to meet you all in septmerber or hopefully sooner! I didnt realise scotia quay was the medic accomodation, Im not complaining though it looks like its the nicest!
farheen991
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Sofie296)
Hey guys, any grads here? I’ll be 27 when I start and don’t want to be the only oldie
Hey I’m a grad too and hoping there will be more ngl
m_123456
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Ailsed2004)
Hi everyone cant wait to meet you all in septmerber or hopefully sooner! I didnt realise scotia quay was the medic accomodation, Im not complaining though it looks like its the nicest!
I can’t wait to meet everyone! Will anyone else be flying to Sunderland? I’m from the South West
m_123456
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by jxr16)
yeah i’ve visited the campus a few times and loved it! i’d love to come to the open day as well just to meet all of you
Hey I can’t reply to your private message yet because I haven’t been a tsr member for 3days yet, the answer is yes!
laurab_
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Not quite your age but I’ll be nearly 21 when I start. I think with medicine you will get people of all sorts of ages which is a plus 😊
Sofie296
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by farheen991)
Hey I’m a grad too and hoping there will be more ngl
Yay!! I’m sure we will fit in just fine don’t worry.
jxr16
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Yay!! I’m sure we will fit in just fine don’t worry.
I’m sure it’ll be quite a close knit group of people in any case because the cohort is so small! Looking forward to meeting you
Rem369
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi, dont worry at all, I am a grad too and ill be 23 when we start
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (41)
25.95%
As I expected (52)
32.91%
Harder (58)
36.71%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.43%

Watched Threads