The Student Room Group

waiting for track to update

I sent off my UCAS a while ago but my college takes ages to authorise them, anyway i've got the welcome letter back and checked Track. it says last update was 29th and its been 5 days since then and i only have 2 acknowledgements and no rejections or offers

should i be worried? just wana know how long it took you guys to find out you have offers or interviews from the time you sent your UCAS off

edit: just got another acknowledgement from Nottingham
It's the same with me, don't worry. It differs between the universities when you'll get any offers!
Reply 2
The last update date is when it was processed by UCAS i think? If thats the date it was sent!
Reply 3
It took me about 2 weeks for mine, but its diff for diff people, esp depending on what unis you applied for. I got offers from DMU and Kingston who get back to people fairly quickly. Aston, Kings, Bath, Manchester, LSOP can take longer so patience is a virtue :smile: It can take up to even march as far as i know :smile: Good luck mate.
Reply 4
thanks guys, lol i'm going mad worrying about offers
Reply 5
lool, its may just be that u won't hear from most of the unis until the end of january, i didn't get an offer from kings until march...
Reply 6
finally got some interview offers through, although still haven't heard from king's at all
Reply 7
i've got an offer from kingston, and an interview from Manchester, and a acknowledgement from Kings, but people have told me that for popular courses, they take a while to get back to you from Kings and Aston especially

Latest

Trending

Trending