What animal should not be kept as a pet?

Watch this thread
coco:)
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
What animal do you think should never be kept as a pet?
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Other humans
gracieee16
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
um i regret having caged animals because it makes me feel cruel 🥺
so yea probs that
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Tigers, it ruins the whole point of them.
Pigster
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Terry Nutkins would say an otter. But he's dead now.

I would say a tardigrade. Unless you're rubbish as keeping pets and keep killing them. In which case, I would suggest keeping one.
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Birds of any type - they’re often cooped up in cages which seems cruel to me.
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
Birds of any type - they’re often cooped up in cages which seems cruel to me.
I was going to say this too!

Even with caged animals like hamsters, they need a much bigger space than people think :yes:
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by BurstingBubbles)
I was going to say this too!

Even with caged animals like hamsters, they need a much bigger space than people think :yes:
A family friend had a pet parrot for a short while and it was really upsetting to see it so distressed inside the cage. I really wanted to set it free
londonmyst
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Meerkats, reptilians, rats, big cats, venomous creatures and primates that do not wear clothes or shoes as a matter of habit.
Any animal named Satan.
CoolCavy
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Brachycephalic animals
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Pandas
SMEGGGY
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Cheetah
Chronoscope
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Stick insects - they just have babies :hide:
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
dangerous animals to humans:

bears, tigers, white tigers, lions, polar bears, cheetahs, panthers, etc.

And animals they are living in the wild and are used to grow up in their biotops.
pencilsnake
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
sperm whale
Rufus The Red
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Blue Whales - they are difficult to take on walks and don't fit through a cat-flap.
yeet_21
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
spiders
Savagestudent22
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
My opinion is spiders. I do not think spiders would make a good pet all. There are plenty of reasons I personally can think of but fact is spiders such as black widow and brown recluse spider are very poisonous.(gallant.com)
Other_Owl
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by ecolier)
Other humans
Some humans have fetishes.
the bear
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
jellyfish
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (17)
29.82%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
38.6%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.51%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.26%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
7.02%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
12.28%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.75%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed