The Student Room Group

I have an underbite and get bullied

I have an underbite and get bullied for it. Surgery is expensive and I was hoping if there was a way to get rid of it without surgery or braces. I dont want to get bullied anymore
Original post by Anonymous
I have an underbite and get bullied for it. Surgery is expensive and I was hoping if there was a way to get rid of it without surgery or braces. I dont want to get bullied anymore

Have you been to see your dentist and doctor about this? It might be available on the NHS if it's causing you so many problems.
You're not going to be able to get rid of it without surgery or braces though I'm afraid. You could look into invasalign though, people barely even notice them. Not cheap though! And I don't think you can get them on the NHS.
Reply 2

if ur old enough to get surgery i think there are states that allow u to get surgery for free if its medical

Heyy, I'm sorry for what you're going through. I have an underbite too and I know what it feels like to be in your shoes. There are a few options available to correct an underbite but it all depends on certain factors. If you don't mind, we could keep in contact:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest