The Student Room Group

ATAS Delay 2022

Hi. I have applied for ATAS on 1 february right after few hours I recieved a revision that I made and then again after few hours another revision was required. I complete everything on 2nd february. My course is Phd physics april intake Queen Mary! Nad my admission letter is unconditional. What are your ATAS timelines these days?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by huma331
Hi. I have applied for ATAS on 1 february right after few hours I recieved a revision that I made and then again after few hours another revision was required. I complete everything on 2nd february. My course is Phd physics april intake Queen Mary! Nad my admission letter is unconditional. What are your ATAS timelines these days?

Hi @huma331

The FCO state that it takes at least 20 working days (4 weeks) to process a student's ATAS application and that it can take longer at certain times of year (and take around 30 working days - or 6 weeks - to process). It might be worth having a chat to your University if you do have any concerns about it :smile:

Rowan
- University of Salford Rep
Reply 2
I hope I will get it in next two weeks then.

Original post by University of Salford
Hi @huma331

The FCO state that it takes at least 20 working days (4 weeks) to process a student's ATAS application and that it can take longer at certain times of year (and take around 30 working days - or 6 weeks - to process). It might be worth having a chat to your University if you do have any concerns about it :smile:

Rowan
- University of Salford Rep
Original post by huma331

Hi,
Did you receive your ATAS yet? I submitted my application on Feb.18, 2022 and have no any update yet. I just plan to stay in the UK for a very short period, I have no idea why the processing time is so long. Does anyone receive the ATAS with reference number starting with "307"??
Xavier
Reply 4
yes yesterday!
Original post by huma331
yes yesterday!

good news, and I hope I can get my ATAS by the end of this week!
Original post by xavierXia
good news, and I hope I can get my ATAS by the end of this week!

Submitted on 18th as well. lets hope for the best. Please inform me once you get your ATAS. I will do the same.
Original post by swapnodoot
Submitted on 18th as well. lets hope for the best. Please inform me once you get your ATAS. I will do the same.

I got my ATAS!
Hope yours will be granted soon!
Thanks for sharing your timeline. I applied earlier this week (March 14) and will post later here too when I receive it to give others an idea of the processing times. Reference starts with 309
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by xavierXia
I got my ATAS!
Hope yours will be granted soon!

Mine is 3071*. Still waiting for atas. I am in worst case, my brp going to expire in 18th March 2022. I already sent twice email. Should I need send one more time because i need to so urgent.
Original post by thirujagan7
Mine is 3071*. Still waiting for atas. I am in worst case, my brp going to expire in 18th March 2022. I already sent twice email. Should I need send one more time because i need to so urgent.

have you got yours?
Original post by swapnodoot
have you got yours?

yes. just today
Lucy you! Congrats!
I understand how you felt as my current uk visa is expiring soon as well, but I have not received any updates on my ATAS. I have emailed twice but received the same stock answer...everyday is suffering and I cannot sit still

yes. just today
Original post by hhhhhLiu
Lucy you! Congrats!
I understand how you felt as my current uk visa is expiring soon as well, but I have not received any updates on my ATAS. I have emailed twice but received the same stock answer...everyday is suffering and I cannot sit still

I hope you will get it shortly.
yes. just today

Great. Congratulations. all the best :smile:
I hope you will get it shortly.

Thanks, hopefully I can get some good news next week!
Hello, I have a question. I uploaded my application for Atas on 8th March and I didn’t receive a mail confirming the application was submitted. Is it ok? In the platform says “submitted” in status. If it takes 20 working days , I should receive my certificate in April.ThanksIgnacio
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi there, I have applied for ATAS certificate (researcher) on 7th March 2022. Got email for modification in the application the very next day. The modifications were done on the same day and submitted again. Since then, I haven't heard from them. Usually, what is the time line for researcher ATAS certificate? Thanks in advance!
Has anyone received ATAS this week?
I didn't receive a confirmation email either. I don't believe they send them out. Mine reads "submitted" as well when I log in.

Original post by NachoYanez
Hello, I have a question. I uploaded my application for Atas on 8th March and I didn’t receive a mail confirming the application was submitted. Is it ok? In the platform says “submitted” in status. If it takes 20 working days , I should receive my certificate in April.ThanksIgnacio

Latest