Phoenix10
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Anyone taking the FY2 standalone SJT in March 2022 soon? Any tips on how to prepare?
azwazw
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
I am going through the online course offered by emedica but it is not tailored for FY2 standalone. It helps with understanding the concepts but it doesn't feel sufficient.
mcharles
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I am taking it on March 11th, 2022. Persons suggested emedica as a good resource but it is not tailored to FY2 standalone. If you like, we can study together and discuss the concepts.
EstaU
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by mcharles)
I am taking it on March 11th, 2022. Persons suggested emedica as a good resource but it is not tailored to FY2 standalone. If you like, we can study together and discuss the concepts.
Hi, are you still interested in the study group to discuss the concepts?
Anonymous #1
Report 3 months ago
Hi anyone did the SJT in 2021 and have any resources etc or advice to study from?
Anonymous #1
Report 3 months ago
Hi are you guys discussing the concepts. Would love to join in on that
badgal93
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I would advice you to use the practice papers on the UKFPO website and read the rationales behind the answers. Although we have rating questions this year, the rationales are similar
Last edited by badgal93; 3 months ago
007doc66
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
anyone heard anything yet?
Mwali93
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Nope, emailed them today asking what the timeline is looking like. Been a while now
Last edited by Mwali93; 2 months ago
Phoenix10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Please post here when the results are released. Waiting anxiously
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
Has anyone got there FY2 SJT score/Booked interview as yet?
Phoenix10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Has anyone got there FY2 SJT score/Booked interview as yet?
Waiting to know the same
Plz inform if there are any updates
ne97
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Anyone know when to look out for the scores??? The waiting is driving me up the wall
dveer
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I'm a bit confused. Does it mean that those who haven't got their scores today don't get invited to the interview? It's 4.50 pm here in the UK and I still haven't heard from them...
Anonymous #3
Report 2 months ago
Anyone got it??? I dont understand why its not out yet.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
Received email
H007Ed
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Does not seem to have results, maybe will come together after the interview
BristolFresher15
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Received an email that specifically invites to interview. But can neither see my score, nor see anything in the 'interview' section of Oriel??
anoano2345
Report 2 months ago
anyone able to book an interview slot yet?
anoano2345
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by H007Ed)
Does not seem to have results, maybe will come together after the interview
can I ask if u're able to book an interview? received the email but there's nothing showing on the interview section
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (8)
44.44%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (4)
22.22%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
11.11%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
16.67%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
5.56%

Watched Threads