SDIP 2022 Offer HoldersWatch this thread
1. Judicial and Legal (policy and administration)
2. International and Humanitarian (policy and administration)
3. Central Government (policy and administration)
4. Education (policy and administration)
5. Security and Defence (policy and administration)
Hey. I received my offer yesterday, I put my location preference as my home city, but emailed today to say my preference is LDN instead. My first preference was international and humanitarian and I can't remember the rest. I haven't had any correspondence other than the email to say I'd been successful.
Yep I got one with my pre-employment email, but I’ve sent two more emails to application support in the last week but haven’t had an automated email, so I don’t know if there is an issue with the mail system or something..
I sent an email containing my documents and received a reply a week or so later saying that my documents had been forwarded to the relevant team.
Does anyone know when we may hear what department we are in?
Hey! I sent my passport, birth certificate and provisional licence. No idea if they have received it so will probs resend on Friday as I haven’t even got an automated confirmation email either.