SDIP 2022 Offer Holders

Watch this thread
bigeyeshijabi
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi guys, I thought it would be useful creating a thread for students who have SDIP offers! I got my offer on 21/02/22 and these are my preferences:
Location- London
1. Judicial and Legal (policy and administration)
2. International and Humanitarian (policy and administration)
3. Central Government (policy and administration)
4. Education (policy and administration)
5. Security and Defence (policy and administration)
Last edited by bigeyeshijabi; 4 months ago
bigeyeshijabi
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Has anybody had issues receiving correspondence from the Fast Stream team? I wasn't notified of my telephone interview or the outcome of the application via email and only found out by logging onto the portal. I did email them back in December and they said they have issues contacting some outlook/ Hotmail email addresses. Is this the case for anyone else? I feel like I'm going to miss really important information if this isn't sorted soon (I did email again today).
harry brennan
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hey. I received my offer yesterday, I put my location preference as my home city, but emailed today to say my preference is LDN instead. My first preference was international and humanitarian and I can't remember the rest. I haven't had any correspondence other than the email to say I'd been successful.
bigeyeshijabi
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by harry brennan)
Hey. I received my offer yesterday, I put my location preference as my home city, but emailed today to say my preference is LDN instead. My first preference was international and humanitarian and I can't remember the rest. I haven't had any correspondence other than the email to say I'd been successful.
Hey Harry- congrats! Have you started to submit your documents for the pre employment checks yet?
harry brennan
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by bigeyeshijabi)
Hey Harry- congrats! Have you started to submit your documents for the pre employment checks yet?
Hey man, no I haven’t, I’m going to try and get it done tomorrow though but I haven’t really looked at what is required. Have you done yours yet?
harry brennan
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
do you have any idea what dates the SDIP will be?
bigeyeshijabi
Rep:
do you have any idea what dates the SDIP will be?
I think going off previous years it will be in July and August.
bigeyeshijabi
Rep:
Hey man, no I haven’t, I’m going to try and get it done tomorrow though but I haven’t really looked at what is required. Have you done yours yet?
And nope, not yet! I’ve been having a few issues with my email so got in touch with them. I’m still awaiting a response :/
bigeyeshijabi
Rep:
Hi guys, when you submitted your pre work check docs, did you get an automated email/ confirmation email confirming your email went through?

Thanks!
navlera
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi guys, when you submitted your pre work check docs, did you get an automated email/ confirmation email confirming your email went through?

Thanks!
Yep I got one with my pre-employment email, but I’ve sent two more emails to application support in the last week but haven’t had an automated email, so I don’t know if there is an issue with the mail system or something..
bigeyeshijabi
Rep:
(Original post by navlera)
Yep I got one with my pre-employment email, but I’ve sent two more emails to application support in the last week but haven’t had an automated email, so I don’t know if there is an issue with the mail system or something..
Okay cool- not sure if it was just me or something! I wonder when they get back to us with confirmation that they have received the documents. Seems to be a waiting game for now
tomsephard
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
What was your pre-employment email?

I sent an email containing my documents and received a reply a week or so later saying that my documents had been forwarded to the relevant team.

Does anyone know when we may hear what department we are in?
ddd1
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I sent my documents today but im worried it may not be up to standard of how they would like it, and by the time they reply it will be long past the two week deadline they set of having to send our docs from the time we got our email saying we were successful. Also, i didnt get any automated email either.
ellahalee0
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hey guys, I’ve got an offer and I’m a bit confused what documents I need to send? What documents have people sent please
bigeyeshijabi
Rep:
(Original post by ellahalee0)
Hey guys, I’ve got an offer and I’m a bit confused what documents I need to send? What documents have people sent please
Hey! I sent my passport, birth certificate and provisional licence. No idea if they have received it so will probs resend on Friday as I haven’t even got an automated confirmation email either.
mh0112
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hey! I sent my passport, birth certificate and provisional licence. No idea if they have received it so will probs resend on Friday as I haven’t even got an automated confirmation email either.
hi, do you need to do a DBS check by yourself and show them. Does anyone know?
Deemd05
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Heyy! I deferred my internship last year to this summer. Is there anyone else who has done the same? Also, do we have a whatsaap group or anything for this year's offer holders?
jsb00
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Has anyone heard back after sending the 3 documents? I'm guessing they're just really busy
navlera
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by jsb00)
Has anyone heard back after sending the 3 documents? I'm guessing they're just really busy
Nope - Sent mine off on the 17th feb and still waiting to hear back
ellahalee0
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I’ve sent mine off, I’ve had no automated response though, has anybody else not had an automated response?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (17)
29.82%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
38.6%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.51%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.26%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
7.02%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
12.28%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.75%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.75%

Watched Threads