The Student Room Group

University of Plymouth A100 / A102 2022 Offer Holders

Welcome to the Plymouth offer holders thread 2022! Congratulations on your offers :yay:

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for or post group chat links.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Scroll to see replies

Hello folks: ecstatic after the good news today
Congrats everyone. How far is the closest beach from uni ?
Anybody have any ideas about the best place to go for halls? Want to be in a spot with plenty of medics but also a good chance to meet people
Congratulations to you all! So pleased after the good news yesterday!!
I'm so pleased I've got the good news! If anyone is starting in September and have any questions about Plymouth, don't hesitate to get in touch as I live in Plymouth and can also show you around if you're new to Plymouth! My sister is studying Medicine at Plymouth too so any questions about the uni is fine too!
Original post by existinglol
Congrats everyone. How far is the closest beach from uni ?

The barbican is a 10min walk, the nice beaches are a little further out!
Anyone still buzzing from the news!!!
Original post by MedApp2468
Anyone still buzzing from the news!!!

Yess, still in shock 😅
Reply 9
Original post by Irelandia
Anybody have any ideas about the best place to go for halls? Want to be in a spot with plenty of medics but also a good chance to meet people

Astor House on Notte Street is very popular with Medics and Dentists. Good location and only 10 mins from campus. Good spot for the bus to Derriford too.
Anyone here going to go to the offer holder event in march?
Hi guyss I’m so happy I got an offer as it’s my second time applying
Reply 12
(Original post by Kalcium777)I'm so pleased I've got the good news! If anyone is starting in September and have any questions about Plymouth, don't hesitate to get in touch as I live in Plymouth and can also show you around if you're new to Plymouth! My sister is studying Medicine at Plymouth too so any questions about the uni is fine too!

Original post by Kalcium777
I'm so pleased I've got the good news! If anyone is starting in September and have any questions about Plymouth, don't hesitate to get in touch as I live in Plymouth and can also show you around if you're new to Plymouth! My sister is studying Medicine at Plymouth too so any questions about the uni is fine too!

Hey man,
How is Plymouth weather compare to other cities?
Reply 13
Original post by chickenstripsp
Hi guyss I’m so happy I got an offer as it’s my second time applying

Congrats man same last year Mine was 2 scores away from offer
The barbican is a 10min walk, the nice beaches are a little further out!

Yay. Thank you. Also are there any nice parks nearby ?
Original post by MedApp2468
Anyone here going to go to the offer holder event in march?

when is this? I haven't had any info, perhaps I missed the email?
Original post by existinglol
Yay. Thank you. Also are there any nice parks nearby ?

you're spoilt for choice when it comes to parks, woods and nice places to go for walks and hangout, also don't forget we're only a short car jouney from the moors, it's beautiful! Cornwall beaches are not far either and buses run regularly all summer!
Original post by Irelandia
Hello folks: ecstatic after the good news today

Hello saw you on the qub thread!
It really seems like very few offers were given out. Dk how I’m here :tongue:
when is this? I haven't had any info, perhaps I missed the email?

gave them a call because I was interested and they said they would get in touch within the next 2 weeks when the medicine one is but I've seen on their website they have one on the 26th march, could be it?

Quick Reply

Latest