The Student Room Group

IF you watched Cartoon Network

Whats your favorite cartoon on there or what do you wish they would bring back?
Mine is Clarence....CLASSIC

Scroll to see replies

Not sure if they still play it today, but I used to love Chowder, it was such a random show 😂
Reply 2
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
Reply 3
Original post by Rainatelgemier
Whats your favorite cartoon on there or what do you wish they would bring back?
Mine is Clarence....CLASSIC

Flapjack? Or blackjack? Can’t exactly remember the name but it was about the sailor kid and his captain. First cartoon i ever watched and is my second favourite before Ben 10
anyone watch regular show?
I cannot receive this channel, but if I would like to watch Dexter's Laboratory and Adventure Time, if they are still on Cartoon Network.
Original post by Kallisto
I cannot receive this channel, but if I would like to watch Dexter's Laboratory and Adventure Time, if they are still on Cartoon Network.

*sigh* the prolly are not. but you could find them if you download the cartoon network app which is free on google play, Apple App store, and Amazon Games
Dexter's lab
Pinky and the Brain.
Original post by Sabertooth
Dexter's lab
Pinky and the Brain.

Another Cartoon series I liked when I was younger. :biggrin: People don't get too old for this, right?
Another Cartoon series I liked when I was younger. :biggrin: People don't get too old for this, right?

Nah dude, you're never too old for The Pinky and The Brain! :five:
Defo regular show, adventure time, amazing world of gumball...
Original post by IronWoman2002
Defo regular show, adventure time, amazing world of gumball...

YESSS and then Regular Show HAD to ENDDDD
The absolute golden age of CN:
Ed, Edd n Eddy, Grim Adventures, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Codename: Kids Next Door, Cow and Chicken, Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, I Am Weasel, Sheep in the Big City, Johnny Bravo...
Original post by Fenneko
Ed, Edd n Eddy, Grim Adventures, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Codename: Kids Next Door, Cow and Chicken, Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, I Am Weasel, Sheep in the Big City, Johnny Bravo...

Oh, I remember me. Maybe you have a better memory than me, but Two Stupid Dogs were aired there too, if I am not wrong. Liked them!
Oh, I remember me. Maybe you have a better memory than me, but Two Stupid Dogs were aired there too, if I am not wrong. Liked them!

I remember Two Stupid Dogs!
Original post by Fenneko

You picked all the best ones. :biggrin: I loved Grim Adventures and Dexter's Lab.

I'll second the person who mentioned Pinky and the Brain and add all of Animaniacs to that.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Vertigo_descent
You picked all the best ones. :biggrin: I loved Grim Adventures and Dexter's Lab.

I'll second the person who mentioned Pinky and the Brain and add all of Animaniacs to that.

Me too, Mandy was my favourite character lol

True, those two shows were great too! Especially Animaniacs. There was a segment-show in it called Mindy and Buttons which was hilarious.
Original post by Fenneko

Yes they’re the only ones I liked. I don’t like the new cartoons that have been made in this decade probably except gumball which was pretty good.
Original post by Honey57
Yes they’re the only ones I liked. I don’t like the new cartoons that have been made in this decade probably except gumball which was pretty good.

Agreed, I remember watching a little bit of Gumball in its earlier seasons. It was okay. I probably preferred Regular Show which, in my opinion, was a decent attempt at replicating the golden age of Cartoon Network, but it still didn't measure up to the aforementioned greats.
Original post by Fenneko
I remember Two Stupid Dogs!

A funny and wacky TV show. And if you can remember Two Stupid Dogs, Secret Squirrel is certainly known to you too. That was the cartoon in between two Stupid Dogs episodes.

Quick Reply

Latest