264 - Counter Fraud, Compliance and Debt (CFCD) HEO Investigator - National

Watch this thread
Jpogk
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
anyone had feedback from this? Pre recorded interviews ..i think i took mine 11th or 12th..
Priz95
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Jpogk)
anyone had feedback from this? Pre recorded interviews ..i think i took mine 11th or 12th..
Hi, I completed mine on 14th - just says I should get an update soon with regards to the outcome…
Chichi4
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I completed mine on the 13th, no feedback yet
Michaelw82917
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Did mine 9th . Nothing very long process . Where did you all choose ?
Jpogk
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Michaelw82917)
Did mine 9th . Nothing very long process . Where did you all choose ?
Yes really is..im thinking we must hear within the next week, the slowest I've seen is 3 weeks from final interview date..Walthamstow, then Harrow, cant remember if another haha but Walthamstow is ideal for me 😊🤞🏼🤞🏼 you? Good luck!
Jpogk
Rep:
Email just now, assuming everyone got it about taking longer than expected to process results...lets hope positive news for us all in the end!!
Jpogk
Rep:
Anyone had any feedback? 😪😴
Jtm03
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Nope
Chichi4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Just got an email with a positive feedback. Also stated that the recruitment team will be in touch in due course.Hope everyone is successful
Last edited by Chichi4; 3 months ago
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Email today. Same one as Chichi 4. I completed my interview on the 12th February. Good luck everyone.
Last edited by 6075; 3 months ago
clau00
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I had my pre-recorded interview on 9th feb I think. Got an email this week that I had passed the interview with a breakdown of how I did for each question. They just advised someone will be in touch with next steps. I think it means i will either get an offer if I scored high enough or placed on reserve list if I didn’t.
Robbo86
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I’ve had an email to say although I passed the interview I haven’t got a job and I’m on the reserve list
Millennium8567
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I’m on reserve list as well
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I passed the interview (substantial positive evidence for two of the questions and adequate positive evidence for the other three) but got a further e-mail today saying that they had a number of highly qualified applicants and that I hadn't been selected for appointment but as a strong candidate, I've been placed on a reserve list for six months. Bit disappointing.
Last edited by 6075; 3 months ago
Robbo86
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
It will be interesting to see if anyone on the thread has actually been appointed then.
I have emailed and asked if they could clarify where I am on the reserve list, although I suspect they will say no
pawny86
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
yes same for me, email on wednesday, resevre list email today
pawny86
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
dont know why they just didnt send the one email...really poor imo
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by pawny86)
dont know why they just didnt send the one email...really poor imo
Indicative of the civil service.
clau00
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Yes I got reserve list as well.
Q2-5 substantial evidence, Q6 adequate evidence.
Not sure what I needed to get allocated.
pawny86
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by clau00)
Yes I got reserve list as well.
Q2-5 substantial evidence, Q6 adequate evidence.
Not sure what I needed to get allocated.
well done, surely be near top of any list
Last edited by pawny86; 3 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (12)
38.71%
As I expected (6)
19.35%
Harder (12)
38.71%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
3.23%

Watched Threads