This discussion is closed.
Mrs_F
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I was on this diary website thing, and I read this entry, a girl was complaining about her lack of boobs, and she said that she had been told that when she has sex they will grow. OMG how I wish that was true! Say goodbye to Wonderbra's lol. Just thought I'd share that, to any other little boobed girls out there!
Toy Soldier
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
LOL, the guy that told her that little gem is a genius. That's it, I'm off to find some good looking yet small breasted gullible girls.
platinumki
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lynseyweth)
I was on this diary website thing, and I read this entry, a girl was complaining about her lack of boobs, and she said that she had been told that when she has sex they will grow. OMG how I wish that was true! Say goodbye to Wonderbra's lol. Just thought I'd share that, to any other little boobed girls out there!
A link would be nice?
Mrs_F
Rep:
?
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
LOL, the guy that told her that little gem is a genius. That's it, I'm off to find some good looking yet small breasted gullible girls.
I left her a note to tell her that someone had told her the biggest lie ever. So hopefully she won't go out having sex with the next available person just for the hope of bigger boobs lol.
Mrs_F
Rep:
?
(Original post by platinumki)
A link would be nice?
What so you can abuse the poor girl? It was on opendiary.com I just clicked on random entry and came across that one, I have don't have the page up anymore sorry.
puppy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Cool! Let's all get laid
sparkly_tiara
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Aww that poor girl! She is probably about 11 and really gullable! Hope the guys on here wudnt say that to a gullable girl!

Lou
xxx
pixiepeep
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Your breasts get bigger during sex, but shrink back down again after. Much like a lot of the rest of your body - old mating things, methinks
theicon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sparkly_tiara)
She is probably about 11 and really gullable!
Ok now thats just plain wrong, 11 for god sakes, 11!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (31)
25%
No (93)
75%

Watched Threads