Sheffield Postgraduate Scholarship 2022

Watch this thread
macbarrons
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hello! I was wondering if anyone knows how long Sheffield usually takes to make a decision regarding the £10,000 postgraduate scholarship for Home paying students? I know they have until the end of June, but I'm hoping it is quicker than that. Thank you in advance
April992
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Hi! I applied back in December but no news yet, hope we hear back soon :-)
macbarrons
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by April992)
Hi! I applied back in December but no news yet, hope we hear back soon :-)
Sorry to hear you've been waiting this long. Yeah, hopefully we hear back soon. Good luck
Sarah-1990
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey, last year it was the 30th June at around 5pm! Literally the end of June haha
macbarrons
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Sarah-1990)
Hey, last year it was the 30th June at around 5pm! Literally the end of June haha
Hi, thank you for letting me know! Shame it's so late though
Gbrn19
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
Hi, I also applied months ago and still haven’t heard anything. Are you still waiting for the decision?
Anonymous #1
Report 2 days ago
I got my offer today at around 1pm!
macbarrons
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I got my offer today at around 1pm!
Congratulations! I got my offer today too! Yayyy
University of Sheffield Students
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 minute ago
Congratulations all!

I'm a postgrad student so do reach out if you have any questions!

Emily
- MA Psychology of Music
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (59)
26.7%
As I expected (70)
31.67%
Harder (84)
38.01%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.62%

Watched Threads