Prediction if science gcse paper

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Does anyone know anyone who has. or is willing to create a predicted paper for science gcse exam 2022 using the advanced info? The information given is enough i’d assume to be able to create a paper which could be similar to the actual exam. Definitely not asking to cheat just thought with the information given it would be a great opportunity for someone to put together a paper for revision. This paper could even be a collection of exam questions from the previous exams. If anyone knows someone who has done this lmk, I would be willing to buy the practice paper for revision if someone has created one.

Random11_206
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Not quite the same thing, but if you go on a website called cognito, you can create an online question paper for yourself based on which topics you select?
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by 641315)
Does anyone know anyone who has. or is willing to create a predicted paper for science gcse exam 2022 using the advanced info? The information given is enough i’d assume to be able to create a paper which could be similar to the actual exam. Definitely not asking to cheat just thought with the information given it would be a great opportunity for someone to put together a paper for revision. This paper could even be a collection of exam questions from the previous exams. If anyone knows someone who has done this lmk, I would be willing to buy the practice paper for revision if someone has created one.
Probably one of the best ways to predict the topics that are likely to appear on the 2022 paper is to ask your teachers as they are likely to identify patterns following previous recent papers. For instance, the style of questions that are asked are often common to pick up, as well as big topics that have taken up half the paper - they're unlikely to appear if they came up last year. Either that or go through the papers yourself and see what you can identify. Usually, if you look at the marking criteria you'll get a better idea of what the examiners want from you too and how they want the answers.

I hope this helps!

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Nadi09
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Random11_206)
Not quite the same thing, but if you go on a website called cognito, you can create an online question paper for yourself based on which topics you select?
heya I've searched up cognito however im unsure of how to make my own paper. could you help with this plese
Rena66
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
hallo! I believe you have to make an account (although there is a demo version but I doubt that you can use all the features) and then once you do you can select your exam board for Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths. Once you do that, you can click on 'Practice', which is underneath each of the four subjects I mentioned previously, and then there should be a step-by-step guide at the bottom of your screen to tell you how to make a personalised quiz. I recommend going onto the 'Exam Q's By Topic' instead of 'Practice' as it gives you many exam questions for each subtopic.
grillthehill
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
If you go to maths made easy, they have created Combined Science Foundation Tier predicted papers. costs a tenner for the lot but they are made by proper examiner people as far as i can tell. they have a bit that says they have Higher Tier coming soon, so I'm waiting for that one too. (I'm a teacher, I'll be using their resource.)
Jan_4567
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Yes Maths Made Easy and Primrose Kitten have some coming out soon, also seen some on TES
hanaa789
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
https://www.primrosekitten.com/produ...edicted-papers She has some
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Muttley79 - what is your view on the free YouTube maths videos from Primrose Kitten? I see them come up a fair bit in threads, but I have no real experience of the quality of her teaching/resources.
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Reality Check)
Muttley79 - what is your view on the free YouTube maths videos from Primrose Kitten? I see them come up a fair bit in threads, but I have no real experience of the quality of her teaching/resources.
We use others which seem well suited to our students. I haven't really felt the need to look at them but might do over Easter.
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Reality Check)
Just watched her Year 11 video which is an advert for her predicted papers - she claims her papers are unique. I downloaded some for free last week and there are plenty of others to buy should people want to waste thier money.
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Muttley79)
Just watched her Year 11 video which is an advert for her predicted papers - she claims her papers are unique. I downloaded some for free last week and there are plenty of others to buy should people want to waste thier money.
:laugh: thanks Mutters
nokaneen
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Muttley79)
where did you find them for free? (is this science)
chicken.7
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Is there any way you could give me access to the resources your students will use as i cant really pay for them
chicken.7
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Is it possible for you to let me have access to the resources your students have as I cant really pay welp
Nadi09
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by chicken.7)
Is it possible for you to let me have access to the resources your students have as I cant really pay welp
Hey I've bought one online. I'm willing to share however I don't know how
nokaneen
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Nadi09)
Hey I've bought one online. I'm willing to share however I don't know how
is this the primrose one?
Last edited by nokaneen; 2 months ago
Nadi09
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by nokaneen)
is this the primrose one?
Yes
Hydz
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I really wanna be able to access it too you think you could share it?
Nadi09
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Hydz)
I really wanna be able to access it too you think you could share it?
I need a way of sharing it. I can't do it through here
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (8)
44.44%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (4)
22.22%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
11.11%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
16.67%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
5.56%

Watched Threads