The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Summer24
I spoke to the pharmacist that works where i wrk, and I asked if I can do work experience on my day off. I explained that my previous work experience in Loyds was slave labour and didnt get any experince at all, he kindly said that I could come in and on my day off and leave when ever! I am so glad!

Aww well done

trust me it will help you no end and unis like work experience :smile:
Reply 21
Summer24
I read articals from PJ. But I dont know MUR! :frown:

They have a leaflet about in in the pharmacies..i would ask your pharmacist!

Actually if you look on google, you can very easily find the leaflet, heres the link:

http://www.dh.gov.uk/en/Publicationsandstatistics/Publications/PublicationsPolicyAndGuidance/DH_4126843

to view the leaflet click on the link below. hope that helps!
you could try a behavioural approach to pharmacy written by Paul Gard

mainly about, psychology, working in teams and the different roles pharmacists can take aswell as motivation etc. There is more but that is as far as Ive read atm. Quite interesting. Hope it helps :biggrin:
Reply 23
Trampmaster90
you could try a behavioural approach to pharmacy written by Paul Gard
mainly about, psychology, working in teams and the different roles pharmacists can take aswell as motivation etc. There is more but that is as far as Ive read atm. Quite interesting. Hope it helps :biggrin:

Lool, what a coincidence, the author Paul Gard is the Pharmacy Course Leader at Brighton University...

Yep, i agree, thats a very different and unique angle to approach pharmacy from, the admissions tutor would be interested by it.
Reply 24
thanks guys. I am thinking of writing something along the lines of:
“I have also endeavoured work experience in Boots pharmacy; this lightened the importance of responsibilities of a pharmacist.” In my personal statment. Do you guys think thats alright? or shall i add more to it?

Latest

Trending

Trending