The Student Room Group

MSc Psych Conversion - Brunel or Westminster?

I'm primarily considering these two universities for a psychology conversion, but I'm not sure which to go with.

Brunel is closer to me and from what I know about it, it would be a better social feel to me and it's also closer to home (I won't be living out).

But the reason I feel like Westminster might be a better choice is really strongly because their course has a work experience module which I think is a great asset.

I'm also going to apply to UCL but I doubt I'll get in due to how competitive it is. Will try nonetheless.

Please let me know of any opinions or if you have any experience at these unis. Thank you!
Original post by issawrap
I'm primarily considering these two universities for a psychology conversion, but I'm not sure which to go with.

Brunel is closer to me and from what I know about it, it would be a better social feel to me and it's also closer to home (I won't be living out).

But the reason I feel like Westminster might be a better choice is really strongly because their course has a work experience module which I think is a great asset.

I'm also going to apply to UCL but I doubt I'll get in due to how competitive it is. Will try nonetheless.

Please let me know of any opinions or if you have any experience at these unis. Thank you!

Hi, even I have applied at UCL and I got an offer from Cardiff. Do you know what are the requirements for UCL?
Original post by issawrap

I haven't done my MSc yet but as an Alumni for Westminster (undergrad), I will say that I personally loved the uni. I'm not crazy social but in terms of education-related aspects - throughout the pandemic Westminster were very supportive and very understanding. They offered a lot of support (I found), you just have to be vocal when needing extra support.
Sorry this wasnt exactly your question but I just wanted to share :smile: good luck with whichever you choose! (Im also applying for msc psych conversion - but im going from london to cardiff)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending