Csm ma fashion application 2022

Watch this thread
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi,
Does anyone apply CSM Ma fashion?
Did hear back?
I sent my portfolio on Jan 29.
Nothing hear back yet.
Last edited by 718; 4 months ago
nuraaa13
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by 718)
Hi,
Did hear back?
Nothing hear back yet.
Hello! Same, haven't heard anything yet. I applied for CSM MA Fashion (Womenswear) and submitted my portfolio a day after you did. I read on another thread that they will let us know about their decision at the end of the first week of March. So around next week, hopefully!
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by nuraaa13)
Hello! Same, haven't heard anything yet. I applied for CSM MA Fashion (Womenswear) and submitted my portfolio a day after you did. I read on another thread that they will let us know about their decision at the end of the first week of March. So around next week, hopefully!
Isn’t it a bad sign...? Because last year, my friend got an interview invitation email in 2 weeks after submitting a portfolio. So stressful now!!
nuraaa13
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by 718)
Isn’t it a bad sign...? Because last year, my friend got an interview invitation email in 2 weeks after submitting a portfolio. So stressful now!!
CSM takes the longest to reply, based on what i've read here. So far, I haven't heard anyone getting accepted/rejected to CSM yet..except for a few Foundation applicants. Don't worry too much, good luck to you!! Hope we get some good news soon
Last edited by nuraaa13; 3 months ago
nuraaa13
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Also, if you don't mind me asking- what other unis have you applied for?
Rep:
Also, if you don't mind me asking- what other unis have you applied for?
Sure. I feel like I'm being tortured.😮*💨😮*💨 This year, I only applied CSM Ma menswear. Actually, I’ve got an offer from Rca last year but I didn’t go.
nuraaa13
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by 718)
Sure. I feel like I'm being tortured.😮*💨😮*💨 This year, I only applied CSM Ma menswear. Actually, I’ve got an offer from Rca last year but I didn’t go.
Oooh i see! Yeah, i really want this offer from CSM..not going for other unis haha
Rep:
Oooh i see! Yeah, i really want this offer from CSM..not going for other unis haha
Me either😭😭😭
aaatl
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by 718)
Hi,
Did hear back?
Nothing hear back yet.
Hey, I applied in December for MA Womenswear and I still haven’t heard back from them too…
Rep:
(Original post by aaatl)
Hey, I applied in December for MA Womenswear and I still haven’t heard back from them too…
Isn’t it a bad sign...? Because last year, my friend got an interview invitation email in 2 weeks after submitting a portfolio.
bjorksb4by
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi! I applied for CSM knitwear and my portfolio was due feb 20th. I emailed CSM on feb 22 and was told that I should hear back within the next 3 weeks…. So stressful😭. I think they are waiting to get back to students all at once. Hopefully we hear good news soon! I read on another thread that we should hear back during the first week of March.
Rep:
(Original post by bjorksb4by)
Hi! I applied for CSM knitwear and my portfolio was due feb 20th. I emailed CSM on feb 22 and was told that I should hear back within the next 3 weeks…. So stressful😭. I think they are waiting to get back to students all at once. Hopefully we hear good news soon! I read on another thread that we should hear back during the first week of March.
I think the first week of March is the result. If we are accepted , we were already invited for the interview. Isn’t it….?
bjorksb4by
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I don’t think so. I’ve been watching other threads and I haven’t seen anyone say they’ve been offered an interview besides foundation students which I believe are different from BA fashion applicants. I think they just have a ton of portfolios to view and the email I got said that I’d hear back about an interview within 3 weeks not I’d hear a decision within 3 weeks. My UCAS application also says that they have until May to give me a decision.
romivths
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by 718)
I think the first week of March is the result. If we are accepted , we were already invited for the interview. Isn’t it….?
The results, according to the website, should come out by March 31st if you applied in round 1 so I think it makes more sense if they start inviting people to interviews this week or next
Rep:
(Original post by romivths)
The results, according to the website, should come out by March 31st if you applied in round 1 so I think it makes more sense if they start inviting people to interviews this week or next
Ah…..!It's endless waiting.
aaatl
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by 718)
Isn’t it a bad sign...? Because last year, my friend got an interview invitation email in 2 weeks after submitting a portfolio.
I honestly have no idea, I was thinking the same, but I read on their website that just a number of people get invited to an interview, I am not sure if it's everyone who applied.
Rep:
(Original post by aaatl)
I honestly have no idea, I was thinking the same, but I read on their website that just a number of people get invited to an interview, I am not sure if it's everyone who applied.
Normally they always have an interview. All my csm ma mens/women wear friends did get it.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 months ago
I think responses will start rolling in now. A few people I know got rejected today but I haven’t heard of anyone getting interviews yet
Hwwww
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
is it bad if you haven’t heard back for more than 3 weeks after you submitted your portfolio? I submitted mine for fashion on Jan 17th and there’s literally no communication from csm ever since
Rep:
(Original post by Anonymous)I think responses will start rolling in now. A few people I know got rejected today but I haven’t heard of anyone getting interviews yet

(Original post by 718)
Normally they always have an interview. All my csm ma mens/women wear friends did get it.
Me either. I've never seen who did get an interview....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.58%
As I expected (24)
30.38%
Harder (29)
36.71%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.33%

Watched Threads