Alevel 2022 practice papers

Watch this thread
eh252511
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi does anyone know if there’s any predicted papers being made based on the advanced information list for 2022 exams? And are predicted papers that accurate?? Thank you
Last edited by eh252511; 4 months ago

17rodhams
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by eh252511)
Hi does anyone know if there’s any predicted papers being made based on the advanced information list for 2022 exams? And are predicted papers that accurate?? Thank you
I'm assuming you're a GCSE student. If you're not then apologies and you don't have to read on however I have been informed by my school that, at least for maths, MathsGenie will be crafting the predicted papers for students on their website pretty soon.
Last edited by 17rodhams; 4 months ago
eh252511
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by 17rodhams)
I'm assuming you're a GCSE student. If you're not then apologies and you don't have to read on however I have been informed by my school that, at least for maths, MathsGenie will be crafting the predicted papers for students on their website pretty soon.
I’m an Alevel student but will definitely check out MathsGenie for any papers they might make for Alevel maths. Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads