Intl medical schools in Italy

Watch this thread
Nikihaj
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi everyone,
Does anyone know what requirements are needed for getting declaration of value from Italian embassy?
This is for medical schools in Italy and i have done A levels. Do they require only A and A* for a levels and confirm my certificate or do they just look at the qualification?
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Nikihaj)
Hi everyone,
Does anyone know what requirements are needed for getting declaration of value from Italian embassy?
This is for medical schools in Italy and i have done A levels. Do they require only A and A* for a levels and confirm my certificate or do they just look at the qualification?
TSR is a UK-based forum and the Medicine part of the forum is for UK medical admission queries.

I have moved your thread to the international study forum and hopefully you will get a better response here.
XanaXoid
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi everyone,
You should be able to find everything you need in this Q&A. https://conslondra.esteri.it/consola...di-valore.html
Everything should be in english and with a good translation but if you can't understand let me know and I can check the italian version and compare it to the one in english
MomoAlas
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hi everyone,
You just need 3 passes at A levels and passed GCSE's. A levels should be "linked" to what you want to study
DEMABH
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by MomoAlas)
You just need 3 passes at A levels and passed GCSE's. A levels should be "linked" to what you want to study
Does this mean that you need to have received your A Level results to start the application process / to get the declaration of value . Or the A levels can this be considered after the results day 18/8. In other words can a current year 13 apply for the 2022/23 cycle in Italy . Its confusing me . I asked the question from Messina & got a one word answer that simply said " you can try to apply".
XanaXoid
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by DEMABH)
Does this mean that you need to have received your A Level results to start the application process / to get the declaration of value . Or the A levels can this be considered after the results day 18/8. In other words can a current year 13 apply for the 2022/23 cycle in Italy . Its confusing me . I asked the question from Messina & got a one word answer that simply said " you can try to apply".
Unfortunately I did expect some cryptic replays. I'd suggest to email all the unis and hopefully you'll get a real replay from at least 1 of them. Another option is to directly call the admission team at each uni
DEMABH
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by XanaXoid)
Unfortunately I did expect some cryptic replays. I'd suggest to email all the unis and hopefully you'll get a real replay from at least 1 of them. Another option is to directly call the admission team at each uni
I think it will be better to call them. Below is the reply I got from one of the Unis a moment ago. Not sure what a provisional certificate is ? maybe predicted grades, not sure .

"High School Diploma obtained after at least 12 years of study; If you do not have your diploma yet, you can upload an official provisional certificate issued by your School (Course Completion Certificate). If your High school diploma is less than 12 years, you can submit: a) an academic certificate stating that you have passed all the required exams of the first year of University studies (in the case of local school systems of ten or eleven years); b) certificates from Italian Universities regarding the successful completion of a Foundation Programme;"
XanaXoid
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by DEMABH)
I think it will be better to call them. Below is the reply I got from one of the Unis a moment ago. Not sure what a provisional certificate is ? maybe predicted grades, not sure .

"High School Diploma obtained after at least 12 years of study; If you do not have your diploma yet, you can upload an official provisional certificate issued by your School (Course Completion Certificate). If your High school diploma is less than 12 years, you can submit: a) an academic certificate stating that you have passed all the required exams of the first year of University studies (in the case of local school systems of ten or eleven years); b) certificates from Italian Universities regarding the successful completion of a Foundation Programme;"
Yeah, I doubt they understood your question. A provisional certificate is a document that your high school produces that says your grades. This is common in Italy because pur dep of education takes ages to produce the real certificate. I graduate in 2020 and I am still waiting for the official certificate. But all of this doesn't apply to UK students since you receive the official one on result day
Nikihaj
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by MomoAlas)
I have passed chemistry and business as and i have passed a level biology. Can i apply even though i only have one a level ans 2 as?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
27.78%
As I expected (73)
31.2%
Harder (88)
37.61%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.42%

Watched Threads