The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Royal Holloway or Westminster university

i got a offer from both royal Holloway and Westminster university i can't pick which one is better. For royal Holloway i got a offer for international business. For Westminster i got a offer for economic i don't know which one is better. Westminster is located in a good location (central London) while royal Holloway is located outside London. but royal Holloway is ranked way better then Westminster. what offer is better do you guys think?
Hey OP! My advice? Ignore rank and location for a second and just try and look at the student culture and vibe you get from each uni. It's all well and good going to somewhere that's well ranked or in a nice location but you also want to go somewhere where you would be happy staying for the next few years :yes:
Best of luck choosing :hugs:
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by barror1
Hey OP! My advice? Ignore rank and location for a second and just try and look at the student culture and vibe you get from each uni. It's all well and good going to somewhere that's well ranked or in a nice location but you also want to go somewhere where you would be happy staying for the next few years :yes:
Best of luck choosing :hugs:

thank you for the advice. personally i feel like rank is important for employability so that why i consider royal Holloway. the student culture at royal Holloway is really good that what i heard
Original post by Anonymous
thank you for the advice. personally i feel like rank is important for employability so that why i consider royal Holloway. the student culture at royal Holloway is really good that what i heard

That sounds good! If you're still not sure I'd recommend seeing if the unis are running any visit days soon if you are able to check them out in person :smile:
Original post by barror1
That sounds good! If you're still not sure I'd recommend seeing if the unis are running any visit days soon if you are able to check them out in person :smile:

okay kl

Quick Reply

Latest