The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
fishpaste
couldn't sleep

surely thats cos you sleep in far too long! just force yourself to lie there, dont get up....if you must, read a dull textbook....you do maths so that should send you RIGHT OFF to sleep! :P
Reply 261
i've been watching simpsons, mmm kinda shleepeh now
Reply 262
good stuff
So who has our tickets? Helen or Alex?

Pól & Isabel

PS - at 6.30 it's time for some early morning studying..! :frown:

(not looking forward to entire day of lectures, dissections and supervision having had no sleep whatsoever..! :redface: )
Reply 264
i've just done an all-nighter. i feel like crap.
Reply 265
naelse
i've just done an all-nighter. i feel like crap.

I've just got back from 150+ miles of driving :eek: Been up since 3. Goodnight Seatle.
Reply 266
visesh
I've just got back from 150+ miles of driving :eek: Been up since 3. Goodnight Seatle.

Sleep tight.
Reply 267
Ticki
Dear dear, it's a hard life being a slag! :wink: Please be less sober next time, Alastair and I were extremely disappointed about our lack of Sunday night entertainment.

Is there gossip I should know? :eek: (that isn't about me, ideally :p: )

Pol and Isabel, I have your tickets. Cheques might be better as then it means I don't spend the money right away!
Reply 268
Helenia
Is there gossip I should know? :eek: (that isn't about me, ideally :p: )

Pol and Isabel, I have your tickets. Cheques might be better as then it means I don't spend the money right away!

ah i can't wait for suicide sunday, when i will be a fully fledged slag (i hope)

helen shall i write u a cheque as well? pm me your surname please?
Reply 269
priya
ah i can't wait for suicide sunday, when i will be a fully fledged slag (i hope)

Oh that sort of slag! Je comprends. I'm not in our drinking soc, but we've kind of made our own :biggrin: Good luck with yours.

Have sent you a PM.
Helenia
Oh that sort of slag!

Only know that to mean slut or crap left over from a large scale chemical reaction involving at least two phases (I think)..

How much is 11M? (I think that's what it was.)..

Are you expensive? Clareifornication isn't nice and concise like the Girton Bogsheet! :wink:
Reply 271
W e dont even get a propper news letter hing. I thinkwe had 2in the whole of last term.
priya

yeah,same. £6.50? right. just pm me to tell me who to make the cheque out to!
crana9
W e dont even get a propper news letter hing. I thinkwe had 2in the whole of last term.

We have the weekly email newsletter though.
Reply 274
benny pie :biggrin:

any chance you could adapt the IE highliughting link t o work with http://ipac.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/ipac20/ipac.jsp?profile=hweb#focus ?

(Im sorry for constantly demanding you write me things, but they are hella good!! :biggrin:)
Reply 275
our emma newsletter is weekly, but seriously sucks. Anything worth reading about is sent out in a weekly email anyway
Reply 276
clareification is one of my highlights of the week, you can just sit and read, bursting into hysterical laughter whenever you find a friend mentioned.
Reply 277
errr munstermash?? I think you're a bit late for tickets
crana9

(Im sorry for constantly demanding you write me things, but they are hella good!! :biggrin:)

I'd rather you apologised for the "benny pie" :rolleyes:

Anyway, it's done. You know, Firefox has a search bar built in for which you can add whichever sites you want to search :smile:
Reply 279
scarlet ibis
yeah,same. £6.50? right. just pm me to tell me who to make the cheque out to!

Ahhh, you're one of mine, my name is in my sig.

A.

Latest