The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
y dont you eat lamb!?
Reply 321
blissy
Oh poo. I don't eat lamb - maybe I'll force myself, and I don't eat tiramasu - unless there are no raw eggs in it.

Looks like an evening of spinach and melon for me. :biggrin:

if you want a vegetarian meal instead I have a vegetarian ticket which I bought for myself, as I usually just don't make reference to the fact it's a veggie ticket and have the meat anyway. So I'll be having the meat anyway. so if you'd prefer the veggie meal you're more than welcome to it.
Ticki
Yay Cromwell! Was it just a social visit or were you visiting Conlin or McHugh? Both are a bit scary - if the latter, warn us next time and Priya and I will prepare a soothing hot chocolate for afterwards.

Nicky: yes, our flat did a spot of bonding and went to see the film last night. It was amazing! We now all have references to pyromanic cats in our msn names. I'd thoroughly recommend it.

Very excited about tomorrow!!! :biggrin: Nicky and Priya: shall we meet at Sidney plodge at 7pm?

BTW, if anyone (Willa) wants another invite to Sidney formal I'm happy to try to set something up.

You're scaring me: it's Tuesday, not tomorrow, right? If it's tomorrow I'm buggered - supervision at 8 :s: But yes, assuming it's Tuesday and I can actually therefore go, 7 at the p'lodge sounds great :smile:

WOW it has pyromaniac cats in it?!!

Willa: yeah, Conlin and McHugh are Fellows; one is History and the other Law so I'm not surprised you weren't visiting them!
Reply 323
it's tuesday guys :tongue:
Reply 324
Willa
y dont you eat lamb!?

a) I don't like the taste
b) cheap lamb is fatty and makes it taste even worse
c) I feel guilty eating sheep :redface:

I expect that they would used dried egg or something wouldn't they? My mother has passed on a fear of raw eggs to me.
Reply 325
awww fishpaste you're an angel! Pandering to me :redface: You got my ticket anyway didn't you? £6, yes? and £2 for Shuai?
Reply 326
#6.50 :redface: inflation *tsk*
Reply 327
fishpaste
#6.50 :redface: inflation *tsk*

cash or cheque? (so I know to get correct change or write a cheque before hand)
Reply 328
blissy
cash or cheque? (so I know to get correct change or write a cheque before hand)

i really really don't mind :smile:
Reply 329
blissy
awww fishpaste you're an angel! Pandering to me :redface: You got my ticket anyway didn't you? £6, yes? and £2 for Shuai?

lol, why do you owe shuai £2? If it's for half his bottle of wine, he's overcharging you dude. I know because I bought it :redface:
Reply 330
fishpaste
i really really don't mind :smile:

OK, gimme your full name via PM. I'd rather use a cheque so I have ready cash in my purse for a taxi home or something.
Reply 331
crana9
lol, why do you owe shuai £2? If it's for half his bottle of wine, he's overcharging you dude. I know because I bought it :redface:

I just guessed. I'll just bring him 50p then :wink:
Reply 332
blissy
OK, gimme your full name via PM. I'd rather use a cheque so I have ready cash in my purse for a taxi home or something.

okey :smile: Alexander Wilkes
Reply 333
do you open bank accounts with first name "alexander"?
Reply 334
Willa
do you open bank accounts with first name "alexander"?

yup.
Reply 335
blissy
I just guessed. I'll just bring him 50p then :wink:

I hope you enjoy it. It's sainsburys finest :biggrin:

(Willa.. why did you ask lex that ?)
Reply 336
well cos he is now the first "alex" i've met who has bank accounts under the name "alexander". All the other "alex's" hated the appearence of "alexander" and so just used "alex", so I was merely suprised that he's the first alex i've met who doesn't mind his full name
Reply 337
doesn't it cause you major problems attempting to open a bank account in a nickname?

I mean, you can opt to have whatever name (within reason) you want on your cards and chequebooks and stuff, but the actual name your account is under?

If people write me cheques to Rosie they do accept them though.
Reply 338
I just can't wait to get my chequebooks changed to Dr. Helen XXX :wink:
Reply 339
Helenia
I just can't wait to get my chequebooks changed to Dr. Helen XXX :wink:

Kisses ON YOUR CHEQUE BOOK:eek:

Latest

Trending

Trending