ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    sure
    Yay I;m not the only person awake!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Yay I;m not the only person awake!
    how about now? :P

dunno why I can't sleep! well I do, it's oversleeping from yesterday. but i don't think the reason I oversleep is because i nod off late. might go for a walk along the river soon.

ReputationRep:
    how about now? :P

dunno why I can't sleep! well I do, it's oversleeping from yesterday. but i don't think the reason I oversleep is because i nod off late. might go for a walk along the river soon.
    Yup, still writing an essay. I wanted to slepp but kept thinking about my essay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Yup, still writing an essay. I wanted to slepp but kept thinking about my essay
    hehe, don't write slepp in your essay.

HMMM WHAT TO DO. I think with a shower and some teaI could do some work. good idea? probably not hmmm.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, it's practically morning, I'll just beat this ridiculous business with my body clock, and charge through until tonight. then i'll have the best sleep ever, and hopefully my work will kind of be on track.

ReputationRep:
    good luck with your essay blissy!

ReputationRep:
    good luck with your essay blissy!
    fank oo

ReputationRep:
    oh NOW I get tired

ReputationRep:
    oh you tart you shouldnt stay up all night....even if you dont feel tired you should lie in bed...teaches your body that it isnt gonna get it's way! But now you're gonna have to try and stay awake until tonight, which i dont think you'll manage somehow!

ReputationRep:
    agh u insomniacs! why why why are u all up so early!?!
    urgh really don't want to go rowing, am doing it tomorrow as well, i am insane! why i do this to myself i really don't know....

ReputationRep:
    Priya:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    oh you tart you shouldnt stay up all night....even if you dont feel tired you should lie in bed...teaches your body that it isnt gonna get it's way! But now you're gonna have to try and stay awake until tonight, which i dont think you'll manage somehow!
    i spent most of it lying here watching malcolm in the middle, which was actually really nice. god bless DC++

ReputationRep:
    i spent most of it lying here watching malcolm in the middle, which was actually really nice. god bless DC++
    Curse those of you who can actually use p2p stuff!!

ReputationRep:
    Got essay done! Hurrah! Feel dead now. Only had 2 hours sleep, only had 4 the other night. Have left note on door so bedder doesn't come in. Going back to bed.

ReputationRep:
    i fear i too will be up v late tonight, i have my next compsci project and chemistry work due in tomorrow, neither of them started, and i wont have time to start them until near midnight tonight!!

ReputationRep:
    I may have to not go out after tonight, my body is screaming at me to stop and get some proper sleep. Only got back from Pembroke at 1:30 last night, then had to get up at 6 for bloody rowing. River was hellish as well

ReputationRep:
    i like it when the river is busy......it's funny watching my cox shout at everyone for not following the river rules. Was great for about five mins, coming round grassy corner, where we had right of way, fitzwilliam was coming the other way and i heard our cox say "for **** sake, another crew not respecting we have right of way, i'm not stopping again!" and keeps us rowing....then she screams suddenly at fitz "GET YOUR BLOODY BLADES IN AND STOP ROWING WE HAVE RIGHT OF WAY GET OUT OF THE DAMN WAY!". Once she'd humiliated them, we kept going, and reached queens spinning at the top of the reach, and which point she lets rip again "QUEENS DONT YOU FOLLOW THE ****ing RULES! YOU CANT SPIN HERE GET OUT OF THE DAMN WAY!". So we continue rowing and reach a novice rowers boat sitting at the edge of the river not doing anything (trying to push away from the reeds to start rowing) and she calls "come by" and they reply "DO NOT COME BY...DO NOT COME BY" and then she replies "Oh come on you're a bunch of novices stuck in the reeds you're not going anywhere let us past!"

Man she was pissed....but it was halarious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    I may have to not go out after tonight, my body is screaming at me to stop and get some proper sleep. Only got back from Pembroke at 1:30 last night, then had to get up at 6 for bloody rowing. River was hellish as well
    what were ya doing in pembroke?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    i like it when the river is busy......it's funny watching my cox shout at everyone for not following the river rules. Was great for about five mins, coming round grassy corner, where we had right of way, fitzwilliam was coming the other way and i heard our cox say "for **** sake, another crew not respecting we have right of way, i'm not stopping again!" and keeps us rowing....then she screams suddenly at fitz "GET YOUR BLOODY BLADES IN AND STOP ROWING WE HAVE RIGHT OF WAY GET OUT OF THE DAMN WAY!". Once she'd humiliated them, we kept going, and reached queens spinning at the top of the reach, and which point she lets rip again "QUEENS DONT YOU FOLLOW THE ****ing RULES! YOU CANT SPIN HERE GET OUT OF THE DAMN WAY!". So we continue rowing and reach a novice rowers boat sitting at the edge of the river not doing anything (trying to push away from the reeds to start rowing) and she calls "come by" and they reply "DO NOT COME BY...DO NOT COME BY" and then she replies "Oh come on you're a bunch of novices stuck in the reeds you're not going anywhere let us past!"

Man she was pissed....but it was halarious
    hehe dude everyone's gonna hate you!

ReputationRep:
    i literally have nothing to wear. at this rate i'll be coming in my pyjamas.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.