Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Raphael~)
    hehe dude everyone's gonna hate you!
    hey....it was the truth....it was good to humiliate them for their errors, they werent obeying the rules but we were. Every morning we have had to put up with it, but this morning she just snapped!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naelse)
    i literally have nothing to wear. at this rate i'll be coming in my pyjamas.
    I will not say "please do".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    hey....it was the truth....it was good to humiliate them for their errors, they werent obeying the rules but we were. Every morning we have had to put up with it, but this morning she just snapped!
    That's classic, and should be studied by all classists in Cambridge.

ReputationRep:
    Just ate enough to get me through the next hour or so.

ReputationRep:
    oooh im so excited!! can't decide what to wear now!! arg!

ReputationRep:
    how many people are wearing gowns?

ReputationRep:
    wear gowns! unless it's inconvenient and you have stuff to do after

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    how many people are wearing gowns?
    I'm not.

Argh I'm lateeeee! What to wear?1?1 Not bought my wine yet.

A.

ReputationRep:
    everybody my hair is a darling shade of yellow/orange should you fail to recognise me.

ReputationRep:
    eeep better go pick up shuai and ben

ReputationRep:
    had a good time tonight guys, shame it was so brief. Just in case any of you catch this I'll be hopefully at smokers tonight though.

but we should do it again sometime!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, thank you everyone - it was really nice to meet you all and I had a really nice time Many thanks to Alex, Helen and Alaric!!

And the food at Clare is LOVELY *jealous*

PS Alex - hope Life was good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    what were ya doing in pembroke?
    Visiting. :p:

I had a really nice night guys, sorry if I seemed so tense, and for abandoning you in the bar - so many of my friends were there it would have been rude not to, and I was really kinda scared. Hope you all enjoyed it, and see you around!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    Many thanks to Alex, Helen and Alaric!!
    Yup, thanks guys. 'twas good.

Sorry I had to rush off. I've just now finished the essay that was due in yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe I actually stayed there till they closed the JCR... Didn't say much. Reason? Due to posting over the limit (bandwith) I've been allocated on TSR.

AddOn: At one point I thought I was gone.... after the pint. Now I'm sober I can do pretty much anything. So, bring on the physics! Or just shout WTF and wakes everyone up.

ReputationRep:
    That was so much fun! Thank you everyone - it was really nice to meet you. Next time the girls will be giving the boys a trousering at table football. Please wear underwear, lads. Boxers, Y-fronts or underwired will do.

Round two will be at Sidney sometime soon. We're thinking of a Sunday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ticki)
    Please wear underwear, lads. Boxers, Y-fronts or underwired will do.
    You do realise that saying things like that might be taken wildly out of context by the larger forum populus?

*ding ding* round 2...

A.

PS: I'm too old, there's no way in hell I'm going to make my 9am now

ReputationRep:
    yes it was lovely to meet you all! *is now off to have nightmares about men castrating themselves with garden shears*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric)
    You do realise that saying things like that might be taken wildly out of context by the larger forum populus?

*ding ding* round 2...

A.

PS: I'm too old, there's no way in hell I'm going to make my 9am now
    Yes, but they should have been there. If they weren't, they'll never know just how amusing it was.

I've left my diary in the p'lodge so have NO idea what I'm meant to be doing tomorrow. I *do*, however, know that it doesn't involve an outing. Muah ha ha ha. :aetsch:

Priya, if you wake me up I'll not be happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ticki)
    I *do*, however, know that it doesn't involve an outing. Muah ha ha ha. :aetsch:

Priya, if you wake me up I'll not be happy.
    And I'm considering skipping my 9am, I feel sorry for poor boaties... save yourselves now before it's too late etc.

Anyhow I'm going to drink a litre of orange juice and head for sleep, someone can explain to me in the morning why my beam tapping as I walk through the cellars is so funny, because I still don't get it. It's not _that_ bizarre is it?

A.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.